Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monsters
2014-04-14, 05:36 PM
RE: Monsters
So if you capture the sea terror.... it's head (neck) is held in a new 'monster harness block' and when you spawn that vehicle it spawns in with a sea terror held by the neck. You can then redesign your vehicle so that it is a harness for the sea terror and you can fly around on it's back all day long.

Is that what you want?

Making a vehicle on the back of a monster does sound pretty fun- anything else worth doing with monsters?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2014-04-14, 06:00 PM
Nick i just wanted a pet monster but if you even are going to make it rideable then that is even more awsome Big Grin

'Real men don't kill monsters, they ride them' -random qoute i found somewhere in 2013

Euhmm make a 'genetic manipulation' science block. you would be able to recontruct and improve any sea monster you have captured for a high energy and recource cost. That way you could make an seamonster that has red eyes and a blue skin while beieng around 5 times stronger then a normal seamonster. while you are riding it XD

There is no reason in being a adult if you can't be childish -Nerdcubed
Find all posts by this user
2014-04-14, 06:21 PM
Riding sea monster *_*

There’s a special place in hell reserved just for me, it’s called the throne.
Quote:Tchou: well, all of my space spaghetti basically Tongue
Tchou: ship*
Tchou: I said ship!
2014-04-14, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-04-14 07:13 PM by Antypodish.)
I have couple thoughts here.
I like all above tho.

If building a vehicle on the monster, size of the vehicle/turrets will reduce monsters mobility.
So, if heavier stuff attached to the monster, less jumpy it will be.
Fatigue aspect of the monster, could be good a solution also, to prevent, from building to much on monsters.

Other thought is, if monster to catch, train, ride would be much smaller, while big one would be only as for boss, non-tameable.
Also for big one, the fleet would be required to defeat it. Lot of resources (and xp?) for that of course, as the reward.

Steam Workshop
[Image: KofGHX]

Modding Whorkshop : Wheels On Crack : Testing Suspension
2014-04-15, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-04-15 08:58 AM by h0yer.)
Lol^^

Reminds me of that famous picture showing a T-Rex, equipped with laser-guns and howitzers, ridden by some 3rd Reich Soldier o0

Sounds absolutely hilarious, I already imagine those creatures, equipped with turrets and jet boosters and a little robot sitting on it's back. Totally surrealistic mount'n'sword colosseum fights, woohoo Big Grin

Would be a really nice option, hehe.

Pursue happyness with diligence
-Mastodon
2014-04-15, 11:11 PM
is it just me or does the second monster not work?

Some people just want to see the world burn. As for me, I want to see your ships burn!Angel
2014-04-16, 06:05 AM
Spawn another ship enemy ship (from another faction)and the lurker Will come.

There is no reason in being a adult if you can't be childish -Nerdcubed
2018-01-10, 06:14 PM
Necro! for i want to hunt sea monsters with 50cm guns!

[Image: rs_bannergif_f.gif]
2018-01-11, 12:18 AM
This is a level of necromancy I've not seen in a long time....

H͢elp!̵ I'͝ve bee͡n t̛rapped͜ ͏i͝n̢ ́my͝ co̕mpu͜t̴er! ҉A ҉bo̵t͢ ͏c̶o̷n̨ţrol͢s ҉m̸y͘ body͏!
2018-01-13, 03:04 AM
I think monsters were removed a long time ago.
Thread Closed