Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Onyx Watch - Bulwark
2016-05-18, 07:10 PM
RE: Onyx Watch - Bulwark
Wasn't that the fun of OW? Trading blows with big cannons and not having to spam missiles / lasers / anything else because they are nice and slow?

Reviewed FtD on steam yet? It's the #1 thing you can do to help FtD (and future games by Brilliant Skies!), so please take the time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2016-05-18, 10:21 PM
It's not like the shields I added change that any, it's just slightly more difficult to damage it, simulating 4 layered armor without going over 30k blocks.

It just makes the strongest Onyx Watch vehicle more competitive against Godly players who have heavily shielded cannon battleships by the time they reach Onyx Watch. Nobody has fun when a faction gets steamrolled, unable to deal damage or tank the most damaging weaponry in the game Tongue

(2015-08-17 03:24 PM)TauNeutrino Wrote:  7/10 hijacks ALL my jokes.
Find all posts by this user
2016-06-28, 11:40 AM
you should just add shields to critical spots, like DWG godly.
Maybe random shields here and there, plus critical shields.
The random shields could be weak (str 2), but at angles,
while the critical shields would be str 4 and at a slight angle.

(2015-11-15 12:44 PM)Majyst Wrote:  much better! Now its got a penis.
[Image: WeZtAqO.png]
(2016-08-14 07:50 PM)tmarks11 Wrote:  I have found these 'improvements' far to funny.
TERMIN8R bestest troll mod.
2016-06-28, 05:48 PM
The new devtest has totally broken it's shields. More so than other craft! Smile

There is one way to destroy shadow: light. But light creates more shadow then it destroys...

Many think light is the fastest in the universe. But, wherever light goes, darkness got there first
2017-07-14, 10:53 PM
It has so far survived most of what i´ve thrown at it lol, those Shields are very well placed for being mostly 1-2 layers.

Never sail out to far on the daft raft.
2017-07-14, 11:23 PM
(2017-07-14 10:53 PM)Char_charodon Wrote:  It has so far survived most of what i´ve thrown at it lol, those Shields are very well placed for being mostly 1-2 layers.

You do realize this thread is really old, right? Also, most maintenance updates are being handled through the discord at this point. Just more convenient to use the faction channels there.
2017-07-15, 09:17 PM
well yes, but that's still a very nice 1 layer of Shields. probably because Shields are broken but still, the wark is very well coated single shield-wise for being such a large ship.

Never sail out to far on the daft raft.