Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DWF Tournament: Seeking Engineers
2018-07-11, 04:05 AM
RE: DWF Tournament: Seeking Engineers
That's it the name of the Steam Account, its so you can be added to the list of participants (People usually call this the name "Steam ID" Don't know why but hey-ho)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-07-11, 07:52 AM
Is it not a possibility to have the forum name on the participant list instead?

And definitely necessary to know: what is the autodetect value used? 0.99 = no detection equipment necessary.

Also, Im so misinformed about the total meta, I wouldnt know what to do with all those 250K mat. Tongue

Everything that ever started to exist, has a cause.

(There is) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
-Ecclesiastes 3:3
2018-07-11, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-07-11 11:17 AM by Fepaoli.)
(2018-07-09 11:10 PM)Vesimir Black Wrote:  The tournament stretches over two disciplines: Water and Air.

What does it mean exactly? What I got from it is that every player sends two submissions, an air one and a water one, the air one will fight in an air tournament and the water one will fight in a water tournament., and each submission has its own separate material and volume limits (250k mats and 25k volume for each fleet). Am I correct in my assumption, or does that just mean that you can bring ships, subs and flyers in the same fleet?
2018-07-11, 06:00 PM
(2018-07-11 11:15 AM)Fepaoli Wrote:  
(2018-07-09 11:10 PM)Vesimir Black Wrote:  The tournament stretches over two disciplines: Water and Air.

What does it mean exactly? What I got from it is that every player sends two submissions, an air one and a water one, the air one will fight in an air tournament and the water one will fight in a water tournament., and each submission has its own separate material and volume limits (250k mats and 25k volume for each fleet). Am I correct in my assumption, or does that just mean that you can bring ships, subs and flyers in the same fleet?

That actually refers to whats in the boundries of the tournament, anything water-based, anything air-based, and they will be competing in the same tournament, every man and woman submits just 1 design, however, the design can have a preset fighter/bomber wing, such as a carrier, the only thing is that all the sub-vehicles combined with the main vehicle must total up to 250K Material and 25K Volume.

Your fleet battle idea isn't half bad, I was going to add more restrictions for that one such as: X Cost per X kind of Ship, but I kind alike this idea more, eitherway that tournament is still a ways away.
2018-07-11, 06:04 PM
(2018-07-11 07:52 AM)NutterChap Wrote:  Is it not a possibility to have the forum name on the participant list instead?

And definitely necessary to know: what is the autodetect value used? 0.99 = no detection equipment necessary.

Also, Im so misinformed about the total meta, I wouldnt know what to do with all those 250K mat. Tongue

Sure we can use the Forum names then, i'll be adding those who have said they are participating, mind you, you have a preset time limit, so you'll have to one way or another give me the design on the 27th, so that I may check it within the span of 1 day and a slab, and then they shall participate on the 29th.

As for the detection stuff, there is no autodetect, its part of the challenge, (Will update the description soon eitherway because all your names need to be added)
Good Luck!
2018-07-11, 08:12 PM
amamai is amimai002

in god we trust all others bring data.
Bad Ideas : For !!SCIENCE!!
2018-07-11, 11:27 PM
(2018-07-11 08:12 PM)amimai Wrote:  amamai is amimai002

Right, will do
2018-07-12, 12:52 PM
I'm interested my steam profile name is Gaming 19

"Anata no soba de! " - Hearts of Iron phrase.
2018-07-12, 05:59 PM
So In the rules it says spawnables add to the cost, I would like to ask if that includes ones that aren't built when the competition begins, and if so whether rebuilding them when destroyed will require a bigger cut of the budget.

Uses the golden ratio.

[Image: n4pzmbo]

Fat_ninja - today at 1:40 PM
Would the perfect pair of boobs be 1.6 times the size of the body or vice versa?
2018-07-12, 10:34 PM
(2018-07-12 05:59 PM)spookywaggon Wrote:  So In the rules it says spawnables add to the cost, I would like to ask if that includes ones that aren't built when the competition begins, and if so whether rebuilding them when destroyed will require a bigger cut of the budget.

can you even spawn stuff from imported save?

in god we trust all others bring data.
Bad Ideas : For !!SCIENCE!!