Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Unified Engine Raft II -update log
2018-06-30, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-07-06 07:33 AM by KuramaFox.)
The Unified Engine Raft II -update log
Since the component design section is not visited much relative to here, I figure it may be useful for me to post it here too.

[Image: vMNlU2bl.jpg]

I've gone and updated my engine raft of various engines. See the component thread for details, but it includes a variety of T1, T2, T3, T4, and a few T5 engines (I don't really ever hear people say they use T5s, but I feel they are akin to art to a degree so I included a couple anyway).

Included with the raft are engines that reach over 25.25 Power per Bounding Box (PPBB) at 1288 Power Per Fuel (PPF), and engines that can reach over 16 power per bounding box at over 5000 Power per fuel.

Find the blueprint here:
http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=37008

Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-07-06, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-07-11 12:10 AM by KuramaFox.)
RE: The Unified Engine Raft II
July 5 2018: Updated the raft. Fixed a few signs, fixed the foxtrot's pipes, added some improved engines, added a pair of mediocre steam engines. See the main topic for details. The best 3T engine there can now exceed 18 PPBB.

July 7 2018: Updated again. There are some new T4 (19921 power per fuel) engines that can reach 8.4 PPBB in a 5x6 profile, and a taller one that reaches over 9 PPBB. Back when pipes were one-way-only, I remember it being hard to make a T3 reach this density. Engines (and the game's ability to do engine stuff) have come a long way!

July 10 2018: I probably don't need to say "updated again" every time. Added a new T5 (the ones that get 78k-ish PPF) engine. Comes in at 3.4+ PPBB (which is a lot for a T5) and is remarkably compact.

Your giant expensive powerful warship of doom can be destroyed by dropping an anvil on it. One day, I will finally have enough engines to actually make a ship without stopping to make more engines.
2018-07-06, 06:21 AM
RE: The Unified Engine Raft II
Hrm add -update log to the thread name, have two identical named threads which isnt great.
2018-07-11, 12:12 AM
RE: The Unified Engine Raft II -update log
Indeed. I just figured I'd let people who don't usually browse component subforums that this is around now. BTW, I don't plan to post much in this thread, so if anyone has comments or such post in the linked thread.