Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OW HQ Black Powder Antiques v2
2018-05-15, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-05-15 09:25 PM by Neldonax.)
OW HQ Black Powder Antiques v2
(i'm not doing necr0s)

This hunk a wood is supposed to fit within that little cove on the cold loch (there where also no other submissions for this craft so i gave up thinccing others could make something better)

ARMAMENTS:
2 Dual barrel inertial fuse explosive CRAMS
2 frag CRAMS
4 frontside explosive pure crams with a single frag box
2 penetration depth frontiside CRAMS
2 broadside CRAMS
a ton of large cannons everywhere.
10 Boat E Boats (explosive APS)
2 explosive balisatae
3 flak shotgun balistae
a Sturgeon (HESH cannons and balistae)
Volley (Explosive crams and HEAT balistae)

DEFENCES:
Wood
Size (18000 blocks and a huge volume (will check later))
CIWS with flares
Decoy craft (mentioned above)

(it's best if it has a turret on its side to protect it from flanks, alongside some houses for looks)
(the bridge can be removed)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint  Black_Powder_Antiques.blueprint (Size: 1,015.49 KB / Downloads: 1)
.blueprint  Boateboat.blueprint (Size: 49.89 KB / Downloads: 0)

"In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-05-16, 04:38 AM
RE: OW HQ Black Powder Antiques v2
I approve of your efforts and appreciate that someone is putting together campaign submissions. Majyst will come back at some point to sort these out.
2018-05-16, 04:45 PM
Are there any other designs or updates wanted for anything?

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
2018-05-16, 05:13 PM
(2018-05-16 04:45 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Are there any other designs or updates wanted for anything?

I did want the Hobgoblin overhauled. Keep the main fuselage and quite a bit of the side structures intact, but make it cleaner and more potent. Cheveyo noticed me say that on discord so he has some interest, but why not give him competition?
2018-05-16, 05:33 PM
so, there where no comments on the big bridge.
So can it stay?

"In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars."
2018-05-16, 06:10 PM
(2018-05-16 05:13 PM)Vorpalim Wrote:  
(2018-05-16 04:45 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Are there any other designs or updates wanted for anything?

I did want the Hobgoblin overhauled. Keep the main fuselage and quite a bit of the side structures intact, but make it cleaner and more potent. Cheveyo noticed me say that on discord so he has some interest, but why not give him competition?

Ooh, big airship. It does need a bit of change. I've recently fought it and noticed some things. I'll look at it and see what I can do.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2018-05-16, 09:23 PM
Stay on topicc pls

2018-05-16, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-05-16 11:32 PM by MizarLuke.)
Sorry.

I really like the look of it. You may want to see how the small boat looks and performs with simple large cannons instead. You could also see how it looks if you instead make it lower gauge APS and a few large cannons mixed in. It could also use a tiny DI aps or autocannon for rudimentary AA purposes.

I think the bridge looks fine, but you may want to add underside arches or columns or a suspension arch above. It will largely depend on where exactly it is placed in that little cove.

2018-05-17, 04:15 PM
(2018-05-16 11:30 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Sorry.

I really like the look of it. You may want to see how the small boat looks and performs with simple large cannons instead. You could also see how it looks if you instead make it lower gauge APS and a few large cannons mixed in. It could also use a tiny DI aps or autocannon for rudimentary AA purposes.

I think the bridge looks fine, but you may want to add underside arches or columns or a suspension arch above. It will largely depend on where exactly it is placed in that little cove.

what do you mean by "DI"?

2018-05-17, 04:41 PM
updated: added a pier thing in the big hole.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Black_Powder_Antiques.blueprint (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 0)