Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[2.16] Free resources by retrofiting
2018-05-13, 10:17 PM
[2.16] Free resources by retrofiting
[2.16] Ok so i have been playing around and every time i retrofit any ship i get free resource and it can only take just over 1 minute to get 400k resource, this is very OP in the adventure mode as you can gain infinate resource just by taping the v key, then pressing the retrofit key, and then retrofiting your ship, even if the design is and not updated, so i can have a design updated so it is the same version with my blueprint and retrofit it so the ship is the exaxt same version. this does depend on if you are centralized or localized centralized being you gain tons of resource and localized being only gaining 800 or higher resource this also depends on how much the vehicle cost, the bug works in centralized, localized, and on any vehicle you may have. thank you and i hope you fix this soon Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-05-15, 01:32 PM
RE: [2.16] Free resources by retrofiting
Yeah, this is a bug. Someone else already reported it, and hopefully Gladyon noticed that post or this. Good catch.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply