Poll: Agreed?
Yea
Nay
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Default Aim Point: Center of Mass
2018-07-07, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-07-07 04:45 AM by khaz.)
RE: Default Aim Point: Center of Mass
Throwing it out there, in combination with a priority list for aimpoint. What about increasing the amount of processing cards/points required depending on selection, that way particularly powerful options are offset by making the detection system work overtime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-07-07, 08:09 AM
(2018-07-07 04:44 AM)khaz Wrote:  Throwing it out there, in combination with a priority list for aimpoint. What about increasing the amount of processing cards/points required depending on selection, that way particularly powerful options are offset by making the detection system work overtime.

That's an idea, methinks. I'd rather like the idea of a ship needing extra processing grunt in order to do fancy stuff. Kind of related to the idea of electronic warfare, which I'd love to see implemented at some point. Big Grin

CRAMS, LAMS, CIWS, APS, and other acronyms.
2018-07-09, 01:48 AM
(2018-07-07 04:44 AM)khaz Wrote:  Throwing it out there, in combination with a priority list for aimpoint. What about increasing the amount of processing cards/points required depending on selection, that way particularly powerful options are offset by making the detection system work overtime.

At this point I'll take any compromise to get the guns aiming sensibly without mods.