Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SS Coal Factory Replacement
2018-04-25, 04:54 PM
SS Coal Factory Replacement
The Lamb thing looks outdated and does nothing, this version actually does stuff.

features:
Steam engines
Battery transfer system
Storage room
Chimney
Cafeteria
Trucks that move

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint  coal factory.blueprint (Size: 199.56 KB / Downloads: 0)

"In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-04-25, 05:29 PM
RE: SS Coal Factory Replacement
Looks pretty nice, though I know it isn't used in the main campaign (a few versions ago anyway) and I'm not sure if it is in the story missions.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
2018-04-25, 05:52 PM
(2018-04-25 05:29 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Looks pretty nice, though I know it isn't used in the main campaign (a few versions ago anyway) and I'm not sure if it is in the story missions.

It is in Flayer Betrayers, as far as i remember.

"In order to be true to our nature, and our destiny, we must aspire to greater things. We have outgrown our cradle. It is futile to cry for mother's milk, when our true sustenance awaits us among the stars."
2018-04-25, 07:37 PM
I am very much in favor of using this, bravo for this. I think it safe to say that the trucks don't have to function, just looking like they could and being around is fine.
2018-04-25, 07:42 PM
(2018-04-25 07:37 PM)Vorpalim Wrote:  I am very much in favor of using this, bravo for this. I think it safe to say that the trucks don't have to function, just looking like they could and being around is fine.

trucks not working isn't fun, though

2018-04-26, 01:35 AM
Well I don't like the thought of them rolling around during the mission involving it. We'll see what Majyst thinks about it when he comes around.
2018-04-26, 03:03 PM
Updated
Added an alarms system

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  coal factory.blueprint (Size: 201.15 KB / Downloads: 1)

2018-04-28, 09:37 PM
Updated:
recolored one of the trucks
added two propaganda posters, one is from the Excalibur

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  coal factory.blueprint (Size: 201.73 KB / Downloads: 0)

2018-04-29, 07:25 AM
Oh, and i checked, it is in the campaign

2018-05-05, 10:19 AM
Papa majyst bless me