Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Wrong Fleet Colors in Craft on Moving Parts
2018-03-13, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-03-13 03:01 AM by MizarLuke.)
Wrong Fleet Colors in Craft on Moving Parts
Still, this bug remains. Various craft painted with faction paint will sometimes have the wrong fleet colors, particularly of the player. In this case, it was a WF ship with the mantlet and detection piece on its turret in my fleet colors.

It was in adventure mode, if that helps.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-03-13, 11:03 AM
RE: Wrong Fleet Colors in Craft on Moving Parts
When does that happen?
2018-03-13, 01:34 PM
I haven't seen it for awhile, but it happens to lots of faction craft, especially right after they spawn in. As for this specific case, I got a lag spike, detached my camera via another bug, then went in the direction of the new red indicator, and found that ship (A sea flayer or something).

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2018-03-13, 01:44 PM
If you can find a way to reproduce it that would help a lot.
2018-03-13, 03:22 PM
Ok, I'll try spawning in various ships under certain conditions, but it greatly varies, and is fairly uncommon.

2018-03-13, 04:23 PM
(2018-03-13 03:22 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  Ok, I'll try spawning in various ships under certain conditions, but it greatly varies, and is fairly uncommon.

It may be related to changing the fleet colors or something like that, I'll try to remember to check it.
2018-03-13, 04:37 PM
Ok, I know that it takes a while to have fleet colors change, for example if I change my own, or load in a craft from someone else, it takes a while to change, especially turrets and mantlets.

I think that there may be another visual bug related to changing your own fleet colors (I think that using "P" in build mode to shrink blocks doesn't work before all the blocks are changed to a new fleet color, such as if you are building, then slightly darken a fleet color and wait for it to change.)

2018-03-15, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-03-15 03:01 PM by XenoDragon.)
I have this problem too. Some faction vehicles I spawn have their guns colored the wrong color. On some guns with multiple barrels one barrel is colored one color and the other another.

[Image: 0ORjbywm.png][Image: kT4DxcMm.png]
All hail the Queen!
2018-03-15, 03:07 PM
Yep, I get that too, not in this case, though.

2018-03-24, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-03-24 09:13 PM by MizarLuke.)
By just lanching the standard designer and spawning in a Bulwark I got this:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)