Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can smoke effect on LAMS ?
2018-03-12, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-03-12 10:11 AM by Xalinsky.)
Can smoke effect on LAMS ?
I'm using APS Disruptor round to take out enemy shield, but enemy have some powerful LAMS.

then I noticed laser would be weaken by smoke. so... I'm guessing LAMS could be effected too...?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-03-12, 12:58 PM
RE: Can smoke effect on LAMS ?
Smoke affects every laser.

Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. If it's not AotE I can't do it regularily - sea -> post processing -> eyestrain.
2018-03-12, 01:08 PM
My latest disruptor cannon fires a fountain of bullets on gently curving paths, literally looking like cleaning it with a shower - 7 damage to shields each, good luck to lams them all. Smile

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2018-03-12, 01:12 PM
(2018-03-12 12:58 PM)Richard Dastardly Wrote:  Smoke affects every laser.

Thank you answered my question! I'll add smoke on APS. Big Grin
2018-03-12, 01:19 PM
(2018-03-12 01:08 PM)Normal69 Wrote:  My latest disruptor cannon fires a fountain of bullets on gently curving paths, literally looking like cleaning it with a shower - 7 damage to shields each, good luck to lams them all. Smile

I was thinking about minigun type of that. but it's effective range really low. and I don't trust my craft fight with that range. Sad
2018-03-12, 05:36 PM
For my countering shells, I use smoke and DC to counter both systems. I also sometimes put in tracers if I use it with other systems, and sometimes even gravram, depending on shell length.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
2018-03-13, 04:06 AM
talk about gravram, I laugh all the battle time when I use it. It's ridiculous funny to watch a giant airship gotten flip by one shot. XDDD