Poll: Are you planning to take part in this tournament?
This poll is closed.
yes 61.11% 11 61.11%
yes - would like to submit more than one entry 16.67% 3 16.67%
nope 22.22% 4 22.22%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Sea Encounters - Light Cruisers [finalised]
2018-05-10, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-05-10 04:18 PM by MizarLuke.)
RE: Sea Encounters - Light Cruisers [finalised]
Naaa, CritShot is a beutiful bote, just not the superstructure, turret caps, bow shaping, gun layout... Ok, maybe I'm starting to see what you mean. Big Grin

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-05-23, 10:13 PM
I'm a bit late but better late than never. Right?

Feels like Senator got pretty lucky! Eagle almost got it to be too damaged or "below 80% and sinking". That was a close match! A few more barrels less on that rear turret and my ship would have lost its bite.

Vanguard did pretty well too but it got too distracted by the planes. I think one of the Kates was flying in circles in and out of the water making it an extra hard target. That's a great distraction.

Senator got it's revenge! XD Crit shot is probably the better ship 1v1 but it really seems to hate bombs or torpedoes. Having both of its main turrets working would have made it the winner. But I'm happy those bombs hit where they did and that my ship won. Big Grin A bit of extra luck I guess. Still round 2 war pretty close!

Thank you for the painting! It's awesome! Big Grin And thanks for hosting this tournament. Very fun stuff! Good quality too.
2018-06-24, 01:42 PM
I think you got the wrong thread Smile

[Image: WAOjU4S.png]