Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All mods failing to load
2018-02-02, 09:29 PM
All mods failing to load
When i log in, every mod i have is showing up in the 'Mods Problem' section on the home page with the error 'Plugin.json key missing'. I have tried both with steam sync and without with downloading mods manually.

I have validated game files.
I have deleted the files and re-fetched them via subscription and via downloading manually.
I have verified every mod has updated to the newest version
I have tried running subsections of mods, down to 1 mod, still encountering the same issue.

The problem makes mods not show up in the mod list to enable them. Therefore, none of them function.

Anyone else getting this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-02-02, 09:42 PM
RE: All mods failing to load
The mods need to be updated.

You can manually do it by modifying the plugin.json file as indicated in this post:
v2.15 Released [all branches]
2018-02-02, 09:54 PM
(2018-02-02 09:42 PM)Gladyon Wrote:  The mods need to be updated.

You can manually do it by modifying the plugin.json file as indicated in this post:

Thanks, that worked. I simply assumed re-downloading them from Steam would have everything correctly formatted. Guess the modders are a bit behind.
2018-02-03, 09:11 AM
(2018-02-02 09:54 PM)zephoid Wrote:  
(2018-02-02 09:42 PM)Gladyon Wrote:  The mods need to be updated.

Thanks, that worked. I simply assumed re-downloading them from Steam would have everything correctly formatted. Guess the modders are a bit behind.

It's not their fault, we are pumping new updates quite often since a few months.