Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are true drone factories possible?
2018-01-05, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-05 07:30 AM by Aperson.)
Are true drone factories possible?
I'm trying to make a factory that mass produces a slightly modified version of the TG sneek drone, but a blueprint spawner has a max of 10 things made. Is there a way to bypass this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-01-05, 12:32 PM
RE: Are true drone factories possible?
(2018-01-05 07:29 AM)Aperson Wrote:  I'm trying to make a factory that mass produces a slightly modified version of the TG sneek drone, but a blueprint spawner has a max of 10 things made. Is there a way to bypass this?

Not that I am aware of other than just adding another spawner.

primum non nocere
2018-01-05, 05:50 PM
Perhaps measure the time it takes to fully construct the max 10 objects, than have a gun fire at the blueprint spawner using an ACB, and have your repair bots build a replacement spawner. Not sure if a BP gets auto-loaded into a repaired spawner though.

Everything that ever started to exist, has a cause.

(There is) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
-Ecclesiastes 3:3
2018-01-06, 01:07 AM
(2018-01-05 05:50 PM)NutterChap Wrote:  Perhaps measure the time it takes to fully construct the max 10 objects, than have a gun fire at the blueprint spawner using an ACB, and have your repair bots build a replacement spawner. Not sure if a BP gets auto-loaded into a repaired spawner though.

While the blueprint is loaded onto it, so is the information that it has x amount of drones existing.