Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
are they adding LAN multiplayer? found a LAN glitch!
2018-01-04, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-08 08:46 PM by Nuka Stuka.)
Question are they adding LAN multiplayer? found a LAN glitch!
my friend and i have found a glitch were if he hotspots his data from his phone to make a multiplayer server and i join, he turns the data off so its just a LAN play we can still build and spawn vehicles like normal. so i was wondering if this is possible, can they add a LAN feature please??

[Image: 76561198349378256.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-01-05, 08:08 AM
RE: are they adding LAN multiplayer? LAN glitch!
I would very much love this.

I don't really play MP but, sometimes we like coming together over a weekend for a good ol' fashioned LAN party like in the old days during the golden age of gaming. LAN is extremely rare these days, you're forced to play online even if you're sitting right next to each other. Another bit of freedom of choice that we've lost over the years...
Find all posts by this user
2018-01-05, 11:42 AM
(2018-01-05 08:08 AM)CrimeanChimera Wrote:  I would very much love this.
+1

(2018-01-05 08:08 AM)CrimeanChimera Wrote:  you're forced to play online even if you're sitting right next to each other.
+1

2018-01-05, 01:58 PM
LAN play would be great. Even better if it worked. I tried to join an online room the other day, set up by a friend, but that didnt work for me at all. CnC Generals via LAN has worked (hamachi) so if this game gets LAN, I can finally MP. It's not like the game NEEDS it, but it sure would be a nice addition that is omitted in far too many games nowadays.

Everything that ever started to exist, has a cause.

(There is) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
-Ecclesiastes 3:3
2018-01-06, 10:12 PM
hopefully the devs notice that LAN games are rare like CrimeanChimera said, it would be an awesome feature as i dont have internet access on my main gaming pc unless i pay for it.

[Image: 76561198349378256.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user