B
C
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fate of this campaign
2018-01-03, 06:44 PM
RE: Fate of this campaign
(2018-01-03 06:43 PM)mech_romancer Wrote:  Your honestly better off just having an open sea with very few prices of land to avoid all the terrain avoidance issues.

We need better terrain avoidance Sad

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong" -Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-01-04, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-04 02:07 PM by Graphite.)
Sup Guyz, Graphite here. I've come to tell you about our CC builders team discord!

If you want to help us, please come here and share your work!

Links are here↓↓ please enjoy and respect other members!

https://discord.gg/TUq4VJg
2018-01-14, 02:23 AM
(2018-01-03 06:34 PM)Fuzzah Wrote:  I tried increasing the tiles on the map editor and it caused horrible map clipping issues around the edges of chunks. I have no idea how to fix it.

Also:

A solution for Germany's relative small-ness is to combine the axis countries into one 'megacountry'. Same with Allies and Comintern. This will at least solve the issue. Also Poland will be a seperate country for balance reasons.

I may be a bit late but here’s an idea, you start it off as a map of the North Atlantic but you put germany in Norway and Denmark as if (Operation Weserubung was successful but France hasn’t fallen yet) and give them a chunk of the North Sea while giving the Soviets the artic and baltic, the issue with that however is japan. You could extend the map past North America and just give a huge chunk of the pacific to japan. Miniaturize North America and the pacific in width and put the Japanese home islands as the main western border of the map

(2016-05-01 04:31 AM)Zahringen Wrote:  That name came back from Berthold I, The first Duke of Zahringen (zah-rin-gen), in his mighty Zahringen Castle in Germany.
never since the placing of the cornerstone of that castle in 1087 has it ever been butchered that bad.
2018-01-18, 07:40 PM
I think maybe making it a bit like the Axis and Allies map, with a split in the middle of North America. I think a realistic map is just about necessary for this to be a good campaign. Just make most of the land except the Alps, Urals, and Himalayas flat, or else tanks will just get terrain butchered. Make some forts in Alsace as the Maginot line and maybe some in the Sudetenland if it is set just before the war. I think make Germany, Japan, USA, Russia, Great Britain, France, and Italy as the factions. Maybe combine Germany and Italy and just remove France if it starts later. Combine minors into the main nations, like Mongolia to Soviets and the Benelux to France if it starts early.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
2018-01-18, 10:56 PM
I support a degree of removal of land, as it does seem to cause more issues, albeit not a great problem solver.

The issue really comes down to the terrain of the conflicts no lending itself well to FTD

Elboydos workshop content
I make youtube didn'cha'know?