Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turret stacking and Pistons Update
2018-02-13, 07:35 PM
RE: Turret stacking and Pistons Update
Sorry for a bit of a necro, but I don't think many designs have stacked turrets, which I find a bit sad give how much fun it is to mess around with them.

I think that perhaps one of the factions, maybe SS, could use a concept of a Q-ship, looking like it is unarmed, but actually being quite strong(or at least not unarmed). One of the OW cargo ships (I think there is one with just 1 single CRAM turret) could get it instead.

If this would fit anywhere and be acceptable, I can start working on it. If there is a already built-in BP you would like me to do it on, like the unarmed SS cargo ship (I forget what it is called) or an OW ship, let me know. OW can't use missiles, unfortunate for a Q-ship, so SS would work better.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-02-16, 09:13 PM
The SS cargo vessel is used as part of a mission, it should not be changed.
2018-02-18, 06:42 PM
Ok, I was wondering why they had an unarmed vehicle. I have never done many of the missions.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast