Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[SE] Peregrine: turrets on turrets being utilized for missiles
2017-12-07, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-12-07 03:03 PM by Zagskrag.)
[SE] Peregrine: turrets on turrets being utilized for missiles
Since this BP didn't get sent through Discord for some reason, I'm now forced to send it via the forums.
Nothing too special, I simply refit Peregrine to have the missile launchers on their own separate turrets as opposed to just sitting still in the main turret.
As of now, the tank steering is broken, but I'm hoping for it to be fixed soon. If not, someone will have to go through AOTE's tanks and rework the broken ones, including this one. However, I deemed that I should post it , as I feel like I might not be around when the 2.1 update actually gets sorted out, and I wanted to do this update personally.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Peregrine.blueprint (Size: 100.75 KB / Downloads: 25)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-12-26, 04:01 AM
RE: [SE] Peregrine: turrets on turrets being utilized for missiles
Hey, just noticed this thread.
So, the BP doesnt have the missiles on a separate turret, or even missiles at all, they are just gone.

I find the original with the 4 missiles on the turret more visually appealing than without, plus the tiny amount of extra damage form the missiles is better, so I prefer to keep the original.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-12-26, 09:16 AM
(2017-12-26 04:01 AM)majyst Wrote:  Hey, just noticed this thread.
So, the BP doesnt have the missiles on a separate turret, or even missiles at all, they are just gone.

I find the original with the 4 missiles on the turret more visually appealing than without, plus the tiny amount of extra damage form the missiles is better, so I prefer to keep the original.

I do see the missiles:
[Image: DcgDs1l.jpg]

Maybe you're not on devtest (FtD version should be v2.11)?
That would explain why the blueprint loads without the stacked turrets.
2017-12-26, 12:18 PM
(2017-12-26 09:16 AM)Gladyon Wrote:  
(2017-12-26 04:01 AM)majyst Wrote:  Hey, just noticed this thread.

I do see the missiles:
[Image: DcgDs1l.jpg]

Maybe you're not on devtest (FtD version should be v2.11)?
That would explain why the blueprint loads without the stacked turrets.

Oops, downside of having a Stable version of FTD and a Dev test version. I had the Stable open and didnt notice.

So yeah, much better when loaded up correctly. Ill take the BP, Thanks!

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds