Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
The Blackstar Syndicate (BP dump)
2017-11-22, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-22 08:13 AM by drewthedraw.)
The Blackstar Syndicate (BP dump)
This is where I share my design, either finished or under construct. Feel free to download and try it out for yourself. You can retrofit them or do whatever, just remember to give me some credit for it. I need that street cred yo.

Lore

A bunch of outcast scientists, designers, adventurers and oddities came together to create The Black Star Syndicate. Due to their origins, their designs took influence from all the other factions in Neter

nice signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-22, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-22 09:18 PM by drewthedraw.)
RE: The Blackstar Syndicate (BP dump)
Air Force _ Medium Fighter _ Talon Mk2

[Image: C216DBE734E367ECA021C72EA45B11CF8EA3552E]

[Image: FFBA371B18D833C0C9DD13AC231D9B265E55B0FB]

The original Talon was a disaster, so we wont talk about it. On the other hand, the Mk2 is one of the most reliable fighter the Syndicate had ever created. Despite being extremely frail, its movement is evasive and unpredictable, so missile and APS will have a hard time dealing with it. Its armory may not seem to be impressive, but was proven to be effective against other airborne unit, helping the Syndicate maintain its air superiority

Cost: 18554 Rp
Block count: 791
Top speed: 132 m/s
Weapons: 8 * 5 frag warhead missiles; 6 * 80mm pure AP APS.
Armor: 1 layer of alloy, my hope and dreams

+ relatively low cost
+ nice silhouette
+ effective against small airborne unit
- not environment friendly/ high fuel consumption
- no defense against laser
- cant touch highly armored units
- one good hit and it is gone

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  A_MF Talon MK2.blueprint (Size: 71.61 KB / Downloads: 7)

nice signature
2017-11-27, 09:44 PM
RE: The Blackstar Syndicate (BP dump)
I like the plane's paint job and overall aesthetic. Reminds me of an F/A 18 Hornet and is very strong for it's size.

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.