Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help figuring out advanced cannon design
2017-11-21, 12:40 PM
Need help figuring out advanced cannon design
So i was fiddling around with the scarlet dawn designs .. and i came across the singularity ( godly thrustercraft from SD) .. The advanced cannons it has blew my mind... insanely high firerate with 8m shells.. i tried to figure out how it was working and tried to replicate it but my total loading speed modifier goes up to 5 and the shooting becomes one shot per 10 seconds.. i noticed it was using only autoloaders and no ammo clips.. but it had a loading speed modifier of 1.45 while mine had 5+ . So some help on figuring out how it is working will be great Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-21, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-21 12:50 PM by Skyer.)
RE: Need help figuring out advanced cannon design
Longer loaders have have a base loading speed bonus, you can put clips on the ends of the loader not only sides.

Not home right now so i cant watch how the guns on the singularity look like

There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.
2017-11-21, 06:39 PM
(2017-11-21 12:49 PM)Skyer Wrote:  Longer loaders have have a base loading speed bonus, you can put clips on the ends of the loader not only sides.

Not home right now so i cant watch how the guns on the singularity look like

been fiddling around and bigger loaders does seem to be better Smile if u get time after u get back home check the singularity's guns.. they are devastating
2017-11-21, 07:25 PM
Ok sooo, The only thing about the gun is that it has a absolutely bonkers amount of loaders, and a low cooldown, other than that it doesnt have anything going for it

The problem with this is just that after you empty it, it will take you A LOOOOOONG time to reload

In a Nutshell it looks like this:
[Image: pFngLMq.png]
[Image: dDngZga.png]
[Image: 1rRo9ws.png]

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.
2017-11-22, 08:41 AM
(2017-11-21 07:25 PM)Skyer Wrote:  Ok sooo, The only thing about the gun is that it has a absolutely bonkers amount of loaders, and a low cooldown, other than that it doesnt have anything going for it

The problem with this is just that after you empty it, it will take you A LOOOOOONG time to reload

so a huge gun , which can devastate anything if it hits , but can only fire once a battle ? Tongue welp am sold
2017-11-22, 08:54 AM
Indirectly once its 1 burst of up to 400shells but after those are empty you have a ludicrous reload and even more ludicrous ammo consuption

2017-11-22, 09:00 AM
You can put max 5 other loader warts on a loader (I usually go with 3 of them could be arranged into a line), also put on loaders on the firing piece.
With clipless cannons you don't have to wait to load fully, as they will load continually in every situation, and it is enough for you after cooldown if one loader has a shell every time. Big Grin
Also where are the utility parts, like laser rangefinder for timed fuses, et cetera Wink

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user