Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Airship wont turn left or right
2017-11-19, 03:57 AM
Airship wont turn left or right
so used two different hovership lua scripts and both do the same thing really but for some reason this thing wont turn iv placed thrusters on the back on the left and right set them to reverse and normal on both sides to see which side was which and iv seen it use them once when it would just tip over and now it just doesent use them at all when it actually hovers and its intent on only flying straight even if i tell it to stop or go somewhere else
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-19, 02:10 PM
RE: Airship wont turn left or right
That's an easy one, but it caused me woe till I discovered the solution. Smile
It has a water AI card I hope - then look at the unit, press V, and set the option use jets in air and water mode.
You can tweak the unit category in E map by the icons between four types (also the resource category with R if you want the unit to share - if you set the category number and don't touch the levels, everything will be distributed nicely).

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-11-19, 03:36 PM
Post the blueprint if you don't find an easy solution.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
2017-11-19, 08:53 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1205865895

iv messed with it forever and it just tips over anytime i load it and restart the lua (if i dont do that it flys around like a jet) if someone can fix it awesome if not whatever im tired of messing with it i even tried adding acbs to the spin blocks to be used for roll too to help keep it straight up but they just wont use the spin blocks when i test i even set it to no limit to affect all the spin blocks and it still didnt turn them. im lost