Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roll back the game
2017-11-09, 05:21 PM
Roll back the game
For the past few days every time I try to load from the depths I get an infinite loading screen. I hear the menu in the background but I cant use it at all. I have reinstalled the game multiple times, restarted my computer multiple times and deleted all mods that were in my documents folder and it still won't work.

I loaded up an old version of the game just fine. So it must be this Lamb V 2.03. Is there a way to just roll it back to 2.00? I couldnt find that option in the beta folder. I just wanna play from the depths again, this is driving me nuts. Can anyone help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-09, 08:29 PM
RE: Roll back the game
Try checking file integrity via steam. That might fix it.

2000mm HE dakka enthusiast.
2017-11-09, 09:21 PM
Or if that fails, delete it yourself out of steamapps ( not through the steam client ) & redownload it. Possible something else changed like video drivers? either way try posting in Technical Issues.

Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Heavy & light tanks 18/11/17. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. If it's not AotE I can't do it regularily - sea -> post processing -> eyestrain.
2017-11-10, 09:28 AM
And the usual steam sync OFF which has the nasty habit of regenerating unneeded files.

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user