Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10/24/17 Design Competition! Round 5 "Spaceships"
2017-11-11, 02:32 PM
RE: 10/24/17 Design Competition! Round 5 "Spaceships"
(2017-11-11 02:15 PM)NutterChap Wrote:  ...still possible to get a design in? If not, when is the next competition planned to start?

You have 30 minutes to get a design in. Also, in 30 Minutes ill post the Thread to begin the Steampunk Competition.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Find all posts by this user
2017-11-11, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-11 03:03 PM by majyst.)
RE: 10/24/17 Design Competition! Round 5 "Spaceships"
Submissions are now closed. In total I received 10 submissions, and I wont be cutting any out for the final vote.

Reviews and Poll thread will be posted tomorrow.

Due to a snafu with the posted deadline it ended up finishing on a weekend and thats my busiest work time so Im not able to do the reviews on time.

The Next Competition thread is posted at the correct time, so you can go ahead and get started on that.

Theme: Steampunk

http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=31465

Btw, these were the final BPs I took, if you arent here, then I missed you. Let me know soon.
[Image: 3e0bdf77b3.png]

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed