Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Modder Marauder Slaughter - Refit the Marauder [Submissions due November 3rd]
2017-11-18, 06:06 PM
RE: Modder Marauder Slaughter - Refit the Marauder [Submissions due November 3rd]
I never post the link to the challonge until after the tournament is over, because it often has spoilers. It looks like you guessed the link address. I'll have to be more creative in the future Wink

Watch my videos!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-11-18, 06:54 PM
RE: Modder Marauder Slaughter - Refit the Marauder [Submissions due November 3rd]
(2017-11-18 06:06 PM)T3hJimmer Wrote:  I never post the link to the challonge until after the tournament is over, because it often has spoilers. It looks like you guessed the link address. I'll have to be more creative in the future Wink

Isn't this exactly the point of challonge? To track one's progress through the tournament? You don't have to put in the spoilers of the videos.

When having problems please provide:
  • An accurate Description
  • A Picture
  • The Blueprint of the vehicle
Otherwise help is not possible.
2017-11-18, 07:38 PM
I pre-record the fights, so the bracket is often ahead of the release schedule. The fights are more fun when you don't know who wins ahead of time.

Watch my videos!
2017-11-18, 08:01 PM
This video is a reason why failsafes should be fixed.

"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006
2017-11-18, 09:04 PM
(2017-11-18 08:01 PM)benzo711 Wrote:  This video is a reason why failsafes should be fixed.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised to see my opponent's ship blowing up without having friendly shells in the air XD

But as a pirate I loved the fireworks.
Yesterday, 07:33 PM

Watch my videos!
Yesterday, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:29 PM by Anickle.)
Really close fight there Qwert26 Smile , didn't think I would stand a chance against the missile master and thought it was over when my laser got knocked out too.

Looks like zappys speed was enough to dodge the torpedos and that probably made the difference, the missiles almost won it alone.
Yesterday, 08:33 PM
FOR GOD SAKE! FAILSAFES! YOU FAILED! WHY?

"For Imperium, For Emperor, FOR GLORY!" - Imperial War Cry used since the siege of New Manhattan on Coneezea in 276 AC (After Colonisation)
Yesterday, 08:35 PM
It was indeed very close and that turn around was also a bit unexpected. A waterskimmer against torpedos? Pft, good luck hitting it. The vertical launched missiles have a ignite delay in order for them to face the target before flying off.

When having problems please provide:
  • An accurate Description
  • A Picture
  • The Blueprint of the vehicle
Otherwise help is not possible.
Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Looks like i'm going to have a rematch against Zappy. Lets hope the first volley hits this time XD