Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Campaign start - multiple declarations of war?
2017-12-19, 08:41 PM
RE: Campaign start - multiple declarations of war?
I think this should be brought up again, and I suggest making it a max of 2 wars against the player, with the first one (90% chance DWG) happening at 1 hour, and the second (50% of anything happening at all) being at 1.5 hours or 2, with possible other wars far later. 3 or 4 is a bit much for just an hour in.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-12-20, 08:08 PM
(2017-12-19 08:41 PM)MizarLuke Wrote:  I think this should be brought up again, and I suggest making it a max of 2 wars against the player, with the first one (90% chance DWG) happening at 1 hour, and the second (50% of anything happening at all) being at 1.5 hours or 2, with possible other wars far later. 3 or 4 is a bit much for just an hour in.

Yeah, completely agree with that.

Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 12/01/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. If it's not AotE I can't do it regularily - sea -> post processing -> eyestrain.
2018-01-22, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-22 09:59 PM by Chrono13.)
I agree, I HATE how hard the start of AoE is. I've written off that campaign completely by this point. I will not play it. The fact that this hasn't at least become an option when you start the campaign is highly disturbing. I won't even recommend the game to my friends anymore at this point because an entire campaign is blocked off by this absurd mechanic.

Power, Balance, Freedom