Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats up with all these football/sports team live stream bot threads
2017-09-19, 12:56 AM
whats up with all these football/sports team live stream bot threads
the title. It seems like as of late there are multiple threads every day with this spaghetti

My youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOmAfT...Hk6SImmc-Q
CPU: 6700k OC to 4.5 Ghz GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz G.Skill Ripjaws V Case:Fractal Design R5 PSU: Corsair CX650M Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-19, 01:33 AM
RE: whats up with all these football/sports team live stream bot threads
As I understand the moderators are currently at war with the bots, they shall be smited soon enough.

Builds things*
*Quality Varies
2017-09-19, 01:41 AM
Somewhere, Mayjst is battling valiantly against the evil botmasters, no doubt to duel of fates.

H͢elp!̵ I'͝ve bee͡n t̛rapped͜ ͏i͝n̢ ́my͝ co̕mpu͜t̴er! ҉A ҉bo̵t͢ ͏c̶o̷n̨ţrol͢s ҉m̸y͘ body͏!
2017-09-19, 01:55 AM
Just garbage trying to lure in anyone they can. I bet other forums are targeted too, and the people sending these bots know nothing about our interests here. Need the mods to scan the forums more often on Mondays since that's when they're most active to promote sports streams.

So long as none of us investigate the links they post their actions are utterly meaningless. The only record of their existence shall be in the Wretched Secret Crypt of Permaban.
2017-09-19, 06:17 PM
Ignore them, the mods are banning them as fast as we can

[Image: BseTIqf.png?1]
2017-11-03, 09:04 PM
Since the mental complexity of the average football enthousiast leaves somewhat to be desired, they make easy prey for baiting threads targetting their love of their sceptred tribal war game. That's the reasoning behind it I guess. Easy pickings for drawing in clicks.

same as like you know, how ignominously putting half-dressed ladies on the most unrelated product adds increase sales for nearly everything. It's just a marketting strategy. Target something which you know people will fall for, that will draw them in.

Targetting especially retarted parts of the population that don't have a clue (football fans in this case) is a winning strategy.
Same with the damsels. Except that works for humanity as a whole apparently (some praise to our mental complexity).

Ave Dominus Nox!

Semper aetrem portamus,
Semper ad usum tuum.

Mite nostrum, miles chaosis,
opugnandum imperium stulti imperatoris!

In nomine Domine Noce, manebimus aetrem!