Just the A.I. players (optional)
No preferance (optional)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Player weapons, new maps, and other things
2017-09-18, 02:05 AM
Player weapons, new maps, and other things
I have a suggestion for a new player weapon, a sniper rifle with three customizable rounds. Each round has 6 modules using the same system as the ammo customizer for ships except you can use the rounds in a weapon held by the player. Obviously this will use the same calculations as the normal system with a max round size of 13mm to keep things small. a map that focuses more on land and sea rather than just sea or land for a challenging game, so this means that if you wanted to attack a base on land you would need land vehicles rather than just ships for an invasion. This will make use of the wheels and make players experiment with hybrid vehicles more than the Neter campaign. The other things part is just the expanded player slot max to 20 for small scale player vs player battles and the addition of A.I. NPCs that fight you with the weapons you can buy from the player items menu of the character sheet. This addition will make small size rounds like 18mm much more useful than just small anti-missile weapons. This is just a suggestion I'm not saying that you need to add them, you can add them if you like it and if you want to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-18, 05:33 AM
RE: Player weapons, new maps, and other things
Game tends to run like ass even with 4 players, MP code is not stable eneugh for any large scale battles.

[Image: vP4vDHc.png]

Check out my Zrytix, Land RTS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-09-18, 08:18 AM
Also a teleporter, flashlight, night vision, et cetera - and the possibility to convert item points into experience. Smile

The MP code is infinitely stabler than in the old times when crams were the only cannon, and we had different types of resources.
Yesterday I've shown how to make a ship fly to a guy with 237ms ping.

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]
2017-09-28, 08:55 AM
We definitely need more maps that use the vehicles from the Quest for Neter vehicles

(2017-10-09 09:22 PM)Captain_Fox Wrote:  Go take a shield generator, slap that on your ship and turn the bugger up to max.

KV-2: Derp Lord of the universe
Find all posts by this user
2017-09-29, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-29 07:28 AM by Normal69.)
A ammo-customizer like player weapon would be the most vertisale one, effectively making other ones obsolete.
The differently customised shells could be on the hotbar to choose from.

New maps are interesting?
With the Campaign designer we could make Z+1 number of maps, quickly - just delve in, I have some explaining video on my FtD playlist which makes a showcase of it's logic, then it's a breeze.

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]