Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Other Bomb Ideas
2017-09-16, 08:10 PM
Other Bomb Ideas
So i noticed the only true way to make a bomb kinda thing is to attach the Nuke to the ship,but i wondered,can we have other bombs?,so what if u had smaller like dynamite box things,that would affect others too than just the ship its on(like the ammo box),and then u could have other styles of these smaller bombs,like emp, frag,or maybe even some type of area of effect thing like an oil keg that hurts blocks and then when block dies falls down on next block,that last oil one would be really cool outside these blocks too,where maybe u can set up a massive pot on a airship,and itll cost fuel up to fill,but then it could drop all the oil on a ship below?
Hope u like this idea too Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-17, 02:31 AM
RE: Other Bomb Ideas
You can make bombs by using missiles with no propulsion components; use the magnet for mines and APN + any seeker head for smart bombs.
You can also make very large, inaccurate bombs with the CRAM bomb chute component.
2017-09-17, 10:11 PM
There is also bomb chute for crams ;-)
2017-09-18, 08:15 AM
I beg to differ, CRAM bomb chute is really accurate, try to aim it manually to see.

You can make a bomb from an advanced cannon: ejector pointing towards the enemy, the cannon shoots itself into the ammo rack, a lot of shells got fired.

An AI + an automated control block set to near enemy + a nuke = a fine nuclear mine - I have a small pestering unit, witch latches onto big enemies, and tries to build this nuke inside them. it can be built quickly in mid-flight usablke for bombing.

From the Depths english playlist starts here, before that it's hungarian:
https://youtu.be/Ltdx0yVI9cA?list=PLImar...ZokVtdBa73

[Image: 6yFiDvF.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-09-18, 05:25 PM
For bombs, there are several options: launched from a vehicle which survives: CRAM bombs, high gauge rail-launched gunpowder free APS, missile mines, and perhaps to a certain extent laser shotguns. Suicidal: tactical nuke, ejectored APS, APS shells still in the racks, a combination of those attached to a ramcoated suicide drone, missile mines with nothing but warheads, low arming time, and launched at an enemy when you reach it, high-velocity rams/drills, and ammo barrels. I definitely missed some, but these all work, some better than others.

2000mm HE dakka enthusiast.
2018-01-13, 08:24 PM
lol thanks,i know about all those,i was meaning having more bombs like the tactical nuke so nuking isnt the only one XD
i want somethin like an emp bomb that could have a certain blast radius and any metal that gets hit would get the charge through it kinda thing :3