Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do i post CCs
2017-09-15, 06:42 PM
Where do i post CCs
While my CC is months away from finished, i was looking on where to post it here and there are no "post your campaign" forums

One bad meme a day (or week)

[Image: MI7Vr4G.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-15, 06:46 PM
RE: Where do i post CCs
http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/f...hp?fid=116
2017-09-15, 07:14 PM
(2017-09-15 06:46 PM)gxy Wrote:  http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/f...hp?fid=116

Not really helpful

2017-09-15, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-15 11:36 PM by ABYAY.)
How is that link not helpful? All Custom Campaign threads go in the custom campaign section of the forums, located near the bottom of the main page. That link directs straight to that section. Normally once CCs get a lot of traction they can get a subforums within that section and then multiple threads can be made within the subforum to help keep things organized. I think only Nick can create a subforum but I'm not for certain.

Terrus Asunder, my custom campaign
2017-09-16, 07:04 AM
(2017-09-15 11:36 PM)ABYAY Wrote:  How is that link not helpful? All Custom Campaign threads go in the custom campaign section of the forums, located near the bottom of the main page. That link directs straight to that section. Normally once CCs get a lot of traction they can get a subforums within that section and then multiple threads can be made within the subforum to help keep things organized. I think only Nick can create a subforum but I'm not for certain.

Now that is actually helpful, thanks

2017-09-16, 09:02 AM
Since Nick havent visited his own forums for a month, Majyst (Or other devs) can create you subforums. He is the one who gave me submission forums, since Nick ignored my requests.

BUT, not every campaign should get a subforums, especially if its played by 2 people and nobody posts any submissions whatsoever.

[Image: vP4vDHc.png]

Check out my Zrytix, Land RTS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-09-16, 09:36 AM
(2017-09-16 09:02 AM)mrvecz Wrote:  Since Nick havent visited his own forums for a month, Majyst (Or other devs) can create you subforums. He is the one who gave me submission forums, since Nick ignored my requests.

BUT, not every campaign should get a subforums, especially if its played by 2 people and nobody posts any submissions whatsoever.

The whole two people thing will only be seen in two months, so that currently isn't an issue