Poll: What type of vehicle do you want to see me make more of?
Land vehicles
Aircraft
Naval vehicles
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
[WWII Custom Faction] Wasteland Guardians [New tanks]
2017-10-02, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-10-02 06:26 PM by GiantSnake.)
RE: [WWII Custom Faction] Wasteland Guardians BP dump [New frigate]
F-210 Viper
Manufacturer: Serpentine Ironworks
Role: Heavy fighter
Armaments: 2 6-block 5-warhead aerotorpedoes, 2 5-block 3-warhead aerotorpedoes, and 4 4-block 2-warhead aerotorpedoes.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47538]
Lore: The viper is the fastest propeller-driven combat aircraft of all time, outrunning even the Hammerhead jet bombers with ease. It's high speed and sizeable armament make it a deadly opponent in air to air combat. Designed to fight alongside the Robin and Kingfisher against other fighters, the viper has already gained a fearsome reputation among the Kingdom of Etherea's ace pilots for it's maneuverability.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint  CustomFaction_Viper.blueprint (Size: 53.31 KB / Downloads: 27)

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-10-08, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-10-08 02:25 PM by GiantSnake.)
RE: [WWII Custom Faction] Wasteland Guardians BP dump [New heavy fighter]
ATG-151 Rhino
Role: Tank Destroyer
Manufacturer: Eclipse Arms Corporation
Armaments:1 400mm Howitzer
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47651]
Lore: Originally designed to lob explosive shells at bunkers, the Rhino found itself rushed into service as a tank buster due to the sheer size and power of it's explosive shells making short work of most light and medium tanks. It's lack of armour, however, made it unpopular, with it's huge explosive shells being easily detonated through the thin plating, meaning the Rhino rarely is rarely used in combat without heavier tanks to take the hits for it.

R-92 Beast
Role: Medium Tank
Armaments: 2 81mm cannons, 2 120mm cannons, 1 decorative autocannon
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47650]
Lore: Eclipse Arms Corporation are known for taking various forgotten wrecks found in the sand oceans and combining them into bizarre, hybrid designs that look barely functional. The beast was one of the more successful results. With multiple turrets, a thick frontal plate and it's intimidating size, the beast is almost as large as the Crocodile heavy tanks but has nowhere near as much armour all-round, leading to it's classification as a medium tank.

A-140 Hornet
Role: Ground Attack
Armament: 4 120mm cannons, 2 direct fed, 2 autoloaded, and 2 anti-tank rockets.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47649]
Lore: The hornet participated in numerous battles against the Outsiders' ground forces as well as the Kingdom of Etherea's army. It's agility combined with it's cannon and rocket firepower give it the edge over most other attackers in service. Although a direct hit to the ammo magazines means death, it's fuselage is unusually durable earning it the nickname of "Flying Tank" due to it's large guns, steady speed and durability.

.blueprint  CustomFaction_Hornet.blueprint (Size: 60.84 KB / Downloads: 32)
.blueprint  CustomFaction_Beast.blueprint (Size: 59.61 KB / Downloads: 31)
.blueprint  CustomFaction_Rhino.blueprint (Size: 55.87 KB / Downloads: 29)

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
2017-10-09, 06:25 PM
RE: [WWII Custom Faction] Wasteland Guardians [New tanks]
I really quite like the Beast and all of your aircraft. My next idea is a airship like the Prydwen in my style that launches aircraft midair via a boom extending from the gondola section, hence I'll be inspiring my designs from your aircraft.
2017-10-10, 06:22 AM
Is the A-121 from the first post inspired by the Westland Wyvern?
(just curious don't hate me)

(2017-10-09 09:22 PM)Captain_Fox Wrote:  Go take a shield generator, slap that on your ship and turn the bugger up to max.

KV-2: Derp Lord of the universe

Forward broadside is only broadside
2017-10-10, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-10-10 04:52 PM by GiantSnake.)
Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you like my vehicles. I'm interested to see how your airship turns out.

Also yes, the A121 was inspired by the Wyvern. A lot of my planes are inspired by real ones. The robin is inspired by the Hurricane for example, and the viper is inspired by the De Havilland Hornet and the Messerschmitt 410.

My BP thread!
2017-10-11, 07:01 AM
suggestion FW 200 Condor (evil laugh)

(2017-10-09 09:22 PM)Captain_Fox Wrote:  Go take a shield generator, slap that on your ship and turn the bugger up to max.

KV-2: Derp Lord of the universe

Forward broadside is only broadside
2017-10-11, 04:42 PM
(2017-10-11 07:01 AM)That Guy Wrote:  suggestion FW 200 Condor (evil laugh)

The "Polaris" heavy bomber was already going to be inspired by the FW200 lol. I might actually make it next after I finish more of the ships.

My BP thread!
2017-10-15, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-10-15 12:08 PM by GiantSnake.)
Canis-class Heavy Cruiser
Manufacturer: Serpentine Ironworks and Eclipse Arms Corporation
Role: Shore bombardment, Anti-ship.
Armaments: 5 36mm AA cannons, 4 triple barrel 120mm secondaries, 4 twin-barrel 1406mm main guns, 4 1445mm hull-mounted mortars.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47703]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47702]
Lore: A floating home for hundreds of pirates and renegades, the Canis-class cruisers are the flagships of the Wasteland Guardian's small yet fierce navy. These massive metal behemoths are from a bygone age of heavy guns and thick metal plating rather than missiles and active defences, yet their silhouette has come to represent death among the Kingdom of Etherea's admirals. They were built as a collaboration between Serpentine Ironworks and Eclipse Arms Corporation, with the 2 companies pouring all their experience in weapon-making into these monstrosities.

Notes: The capital ship of the Wasteland Guardians. Compared to other ships in the potential RTS campaign, this has A LOT of firepower but can only attack ships. It has minimal AA defences and the player has access to submarines depending on which faction they choose, meaning this is easy to counter but incredibly hard to kill with other ships.

.blueprint  CustomFaction_Canis.blueprint (Size: 320.19 KB / Downloads: 29)

My BP thread!
2017-10-16, 01:57 AM
RE: [WWII Custom Faction] Wasteland Guardians [New cruiser]
Love the Canis, ADORE the Cruiser. Looks like it can pack a mighty punch.
2017-10-16, 05:14 PM
RE: [WWII Custom Faction] Wasteland Guardians [New cruiser]
(2017-10-16 01:57 AM)Shaun Wrote:  Love the Canis, ADORE the Cruiser. Looks like it can pack a mighty punch.

Thanks! And yeah, the Canis has enormous firepower compared to the other vehicles in the RTS campaign and can actually oneshot some smaller ships, but it's weakness is it's lack of heavy AA and anti-sub defences.

My BP thread!