Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HMR-04S Flounder III Micro ASF
2017-09-08, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-08 02:32 PM by hamsterCrumbs.)
HMR-04S Flounder III Micro ASF
The HMR-04S Flounder III is a step further from the Sea Hake Series. Employing a revamped air frame and advanced sings, the Flounder III has improved speed, agility, and offensive power compared to its predecessors.

The Flounder III flies at 125m/s, and turns very rapidly towards its enemy. With the tilted rudder system, the jet is given a very rapid turning ability, which will most of the time maneuvers behind any fast flying adversary and out turn missiles.

Armaments consist of 2x 4 block missiles, and 2x 5 block missiles. There is a 2x radar/flare countermeasure as an additional layer of defense.

Sadly, when compared to the Sea Hake, the Flounder III lost its landing gear(the rubber bounces like hell anyways) and is considerably more expensive.

-125m/s
-flies pretty good despite not looking like it
-sexy
-evades missiles and tail chases like a drugged rodent on steroids
-sexy
-has (almost) no cheese
-relatively cheap

PICS:

[Image: hmr_by_hamcrumbs-dbmr7ya.png]

[Image: 20170907020517_1_by_hamcrumbs-dbmr7xa.jpg]

[Image: 20170908001102_1_by_hamcrumbs-dbmr98o.jpg]

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  HMR-04S.blueprint (Size: 45.55 KB / Downloads: 17)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-08, 03:13 PM
RE: HMR-04S Flounder III Micro ASF
Very nice, in game version does look a bit like a low-res version of the illustration though Tongue I wish they would implement proper wings instead of planks.

Also looks a lot like a Su-27 (I guess that's where the inspiration of the original came from) and Russian jets (especially Sukhois) are just the coolest.

Procrastination level is over 9000
2017-09-08, 03:37 PM
(2017-09-08 03:13 PM)Eagle Wrote:  Very nice, in game version does look a bit like a low-res version of the illustration though Tongue I wish they would implement proper wings instead of planks.

Also looks a lot like a Su-27 (I guess that's where the inspiration of the original came from) and Russian jets (especially Sukhois) are just the coolest.

SU-27 / Mave from Yukikaze / VF-31 Siegfried
Yep, Russian style jets are pretty!
2017-09-08, 10:12 PM
The man, the myth, the legend. Amazing work as always, Maybe I'll update ol' Viktor and see how he fairs against this Tongue

[Image: EwYtNDC.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user