Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tiny hover mech
2017-09-07, 08:07 PM
Music Tiny hover mech
After 500 years of learning, I now considered myself fully understand the mechanic of PID. Naturally, the first thing I build with the my newly acquired knowledge is a tiny hover mecha, because mechs are cool and airships are overrated as heck.

After an afternoon of tetris and PID adjusting; Behold: The Peacekeeper

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&outp...olor=black]

the mech is armed with 4 rapid and 2 heavy simple weapon. It also has 2 strength 7 shields, and there are still enough spaced to add flares and rada bait. So consider its price, it is not half bad.

It hover completely using PID, the air stabilizers are redundant. Should it lost one of its leg, the mech would still be able to function relatively well.

It would be nice if you guys come up with some mechs and post it here, it will be refreshing. I am so tired of realistic-modern military stuff.

I WANT TO SEE SOME MECH

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  PKMecha Peacekeeper.blueprint (Size: 38.69 KB / Downloads: 8)

nice signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-12, 01:38 PM
RE: Tiny hover mech
Edited the The mech, now have a much more reliable AI. Swapped the large cannons for rapid fire simple weapons. Name changed to Peacekeeeper Mark1 Golem

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  PKMecha Mk1 Golem.blueprint (Size: 38.69 KB / Downloads: 0)

nice signature
2017-09-12, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-12 02:12 PM by drewthedraw.)
Introducing the Peacekeeper Mark 2: Cyclop

73 block
2800 rp

The Mark2 is a highly mobile mech, designed with the philosophy: "less is more". Compare to the Mark1, it has less armor, less engine power, less shield, less weapon, less stability and less expensive. All of them were traded off for mobility, and some how it work out wonder!!! Against the Mark 1, Mark 2 can easily by pass its shield by fly around it and shoot it in the back. Facing each other, Mark 2 win 90% of the time.

Since it is so small and so nimble, slow vehicle have a really bad time against it. The Mark 2 operate so close and above its target, that their turrets will not be able to turn fast enough to shoot it. It is a very cost effective bait.

And aslo it's cute

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  PKMecha Mk2 Cyclop.blueprint (Size: 38.14 KB / Downloads: 4)

nice signature
2017-09-13, 01:34 AM
These are extremely cute. I love them.