Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[DWG] Angry Chicken Replacement request
2017-09-14, 02:31 AM
RE: [DWG] Angry Chicken Replacement request
Here is the BP for my retrofit I completely redid the sides and the internal, along with most of the weapons. I took a few turrets from other Expert designs and put them on. The lore definitely needs changed if this to be used, something like: "Pirate Lord Rike's personal flagship, the Angry Chicken is an airborn craft made of salvaged parts, the side pylons are made of spare parts for Coffin Nails and the center is a ship made to fly." It is no way finished in details, the back cannon still needs a customiser, it needs a bit of shielding yet, but I'm posting to see if it would be possible to use and if I should continue work on it.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  AngryChicken.blueprint (Size: 213.51 KB / Downloads: 3)

2000mm HE dakka enthusiast.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-14, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-14 08:28 AM by majyst.)
RE: [DWG] Angry Chicken Replacement request
@Sumyunguy I have taken your design, but I did a lot of little changes.
-Beamed a couple things, fixed a few missing blocks
-Changed the Sensors
-Added Sonar Buoys so the Torpedos could see
-Added Ballast tanks to torpedos
-Removed Firing constraints on Autocannons, and fixed the Failsafe on them that wasnt connected.

You can find it in the Easy Difficulty, 18 FPs under Lord Riker in the next update.

@Mizarluke and drewthedraw, im sorry, just not looking for a chicken rebuild. I was convinced to replace it because the build style in general and the sillyness was too dated. Though, yours does look much better, im just happier with the other original designs. After all, we still have 1 Chicken.

As of now, i will not be taking any further submissions for this design, thank you all. Sending the thread to the archive with a 3 day redirect.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Steamworks.blueprint (Size: 164.38 KB / Downloads: 2)

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"Exaggerating just pisses me off" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply