Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Incentio Myorentino] MBT-3 Conquista
2017-09-04, 08:21 PM
[Incentio Myorentino] MBT-3 Conquista
Incentio Myorientino II proudly presents:

MBT-3 Conquista

[Image: r1duMll.jpg]

The most recent take on tank warfare, signed by Incentio Myorentino II himself, the Main Battle Tank 3, Conquista, is at your disposal.

Fit with a 380mm cannon and built to last and take hits the MBT-3 is you mainstay, respectable heavy armoured tank, at an affordable cost.

It is the perfect supplement for your air-land battle force. All at a reach of a contract with Incentio Myorentino II's Shipwrights.

[Image: ku1VTsj.png]
Order now!

The tank features a 380mmx2m standard HEAT and HESH round mix to deal with all sort of armoured targets, and can quickly be changed to inertial HE or HEAT for shielded targets. It features at least 1m of Heavy armour in all sides, and a second layer reinforcing the front and sides.
It is also ready to handle HEAT attacks and features an adequate laser defense in the form of smoke.
It reaches 40m/s in straight lines, but reduces this speed for turning tighter. It also features effective repairs given available extra materials.

[Image: YT6jQTA.jpg]

The MBT-3 Conquista, (series I), was recently displayed at the Tank Tussle showcase. It was Incentio's designs response to the challenge and we hope you were able to attend and witness the quality of our product.

The series II is also available for purchase. It was refit to adhere to the 2017 Gobi invasion as the transports required a slimmer, less volumous vehicle as main tank. The MBT-3's armour was compacted but not made weaker, as harder materials were used wherever the armour lost thickness. This means the smaller tank has the same cost.

Pictured above is the series III, a turret update on the original tank to better deal with armoured tanks. It fires 4mx390mm HESH and HEAT/SecondaryHEAT shells.

[Image: l1dKxwO.jpg]
Series I-II turret and MBT-3 series II in the background

[Image: YK53Rlh.jpg]
Turretless MBT-3 series I and series III hull and series II turret in the background.

[Image: PaS7xIO.jpg]
MSPAA-1 Açor: The reliable hull of the (series II) Conquista fit with a twin Anti Air autocannon.

[Image: VhogSzJ.jpg]
Gobi assault force: The 16th Armoured division encounters a small GT fleet, including a DreadNought.

Notes:
The updated series III turret was refit for a longer shell. This shell requires a way longer barrel for accuracy.
All the shells in use aren't fit against shields. A quick change to include inertial fuses at least in the HEAT shells is recommended.
The tank doesn't aim down and tends to get stuck in uneven terrain. As such Neter use is not recommended.
Cheers MonkLizard for the propaganda design!

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  MBT-3 Conquista.blueprint (Size: 93.48 KB / Downloads: 12)
.blueprint  MBT-3 série II Conquista.blueprint (Size: 85.55 KB / Downloads: 7)
.blueprint  MSPAA-1 Açor.blueprint (Size: 86.19 KB / Downloads: 9)
.blueprint  MBT-3 série III Conquista.blueprint (Size: 92 KB / Downloads: 9)
.blueprint  16ª Divisão Blindada.blueprint (Size: 548.22 KB / Downloads: 7)

(2016-10-27 12:13 AM)Chromoid Wrote:  AdNecrias, you have earned this:
[Image: EObLzKD.png]
Bear it with pride, my friend. *salute*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-04, 08:27 PM
RE: [Incentio Myorentino] MBT-3 Conquista
If you guys would like to review it or just have some tips to give after you've tried this one out in combat feel free to post. This is a development thread, although a full release has already been made.
You could be the one behind serie IV!

AS another note, The MBT-3 Conquista (série I) is the oldest and was submitted to Menti for the Tank Tussle. The séries II submitted for Assault on Gobi. Séries III is a quick update on turret damage so the tank is more able to face the Red Baron.

The tank thus far was build for both those tournaments, but the further updates will be made for a general land campaign, maybe a downscale for Ashes. I'd also like to hear thoughts on a better Anti Air (shielded or unshielded) version and what could I use other than the twin timed Frag guns.

2017-09-04, 08:50 PM
(2017-09-04 08:21 PM)AdNecrias Wrote:  Cheers MonkLizard for the propaganda design!

XD

I currently design it. Still not finish. Anyway... thanks~!

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-09-04, 08:51 PM
Haven't HEAT and HESH build in IFs since the last patch? or do they not work for shields?

Once in a while I decide to do something stupid and try to perfect it. That is how some of my strongest designs were created.
2017-09-04, 09:07 PM
(2017-09-04 08:51 PM)CubeMaster_1 Wrote:  Haven't HEAT and HESH build in IFs since the last patch? or do they not work for shields?

They don't work on shields, only on blocks. So if you're facing shields you still want a fuse or disruptor heads.