Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Sofa's Builds v2 - Once More, With Feeling (pseudo-historical / realistic / modded)
2018-01-18, 01:49 AM
RE: Sofa's Builds v2 - Once More, With Feeling (pseudo-historical / realistic / modded)
(2018-01-18 01:34 AM)Mycophobia Wrote:  
(2018-01-15 06:51 PM)Sofa Wrote:  Demonstration of sinking physics achieved with block buoyancy canceller mod and a couple physics tweaks. Also a lot of noise because it was boring to watch.

Hi sofa, great builds and sinking physics. Just curious how are you able to achieve that effect?(what world setting/airpump setting?$

I decreased buoyancy in physics settings, and installed Dahak's Block Buoyancy Canceller mod

Ships here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-01-18, 07:04 AM
RE: Sofa's Builds v2 - Once More, With Feeling (pseudo-historical / realistic / modded)
(2018-01-18 01:49 AM)Sofa Wrote:  
(2018-01-18 01:34 AM)Mycophobia Wrote:  
(2018-01-15 06:51 PM)Sofa Wrote:  Demonstration of sinking physics achieved with block buoyancy canceller mod and a couple physics tweaks. Also a lot of noise because it was boring to watch.

Hi sofa, great builds and sinking physics. Just curious how are you able to achieve that effect?(what world setting/airpump setting?$

I decreased buoyancy in physics settings, and installed Dahak's Block Buoyancy Canceller mod

I checked around the forum but couldn't seem to find the mod. I notice in the top thread you mentioned having trouble finding the link as well, if it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind uploading the mod if its possible?

Thank you very much in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply