Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[2.0] Squash Head Cannot Be Customized
2017-08-08, 12:09 AM
[2.0] Squash Head Cannot Be Customized
Self explanatory title. When accessing the APS shell editor and selecting a Squash (HESH) warhead the words "customize your squash head" are displayed but the slide bar is not. HE module special factor is unaffected. I cannot determine if this also modifies the behavior of already constructed and saved HESH shells, I don't have enough in my files to compare.

-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-08-08, 01:53 AM
RE: [2.0] Squash Head Cannot Be Customized
That's because there is no customising your squash head, it is dependent on the special factor of the HE parts of the shell.
2017-08-08, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-08-08 02:28 AM by Lincrono.)
yes . . . in which case the words implying it can be done constitute a bug. Though i was under the impression that it could be modified before, it's been a long time though.

-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.
2017-08-08, 07:04 AM
Nah, there was never a customization option for certain head types (conduit is the same).

The generic "customize your head here" is part of the UI overlay.

(2017-06-19 03:02 PM)Guaibee Wrote:  Every once in a while I see a surge of replies on multiple threads from the same person...
spooling up reply surge...