Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Side Warper Craft - Niartialne
2017-09-01, 03:12 PM
RE: Side Warper Craft - Niartialne
Resolas, don't you mean HRA-7 Revenger?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-01, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-01 04:06 PM by Resolas.)
Fixed, speed summing it yesterday

Shiroi, I presume that you're suggesting it needs an oomph in firepower like an APS cannon? It wasn't intended to have one anyways, the idea is to whittle its opponent down, not to immediately decimate it with force, and it won't be so bulky looking if it has one.
Its firepower is decent enough to fight whatever its intended for

I guess people are taking the 1/100 too seriously, it simply means that I don't upload the actual craft that very often, and I am at that reserved

- Squeezes as much power out from steam engines before they break
2017-09-01, 04:54 PM
But why don't you upload the BP all the time? It won't do anyone any harm.
2017-09-01, 05:16 PM
Well it is a themed build, so I might have other plans to do with the rest of them

And I have the patience to finish the ulterior motive, until its done, sure, they'll all be uploaded

2017-09-01, 05:22 PM
You didn't answer my question...
2017-09-01, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-01 05:55 PM by Resolas.)
To put it bluntly, its not to spoil people with each constant upload and have first hand experience of their strengths and weaknesses. For the thing I'll be doing later once all themed crafts are finished (Just red and blue for now)

And to give people the general idea of each of my faction's crafts are going to do, you could assume that its going to be a big project not to be done alone, well I challenge that doubt amongst us all and do it anyways

2017-09-01, 08:51 PM
(2017-09-01 05:49 PM)Resolas Wrote:  To put it bluntly, its not to spoil people with each constant upload and have first hand experience of their strengths and weaknesses. For the thing I'll be doing later once all themed crafts are finished (Just red and blue for now)

And to give people the general idea of each of my faction's crafts are going to do, you could assume that its going to be a big project not to be done alone, well I challenge that doubt amongst us all and do it anyways

So are these for a CC or something? I seem to remember you mentioning something like that before. If so you should probably put them in a thread in the CC forums (and maybe ask for your own sub-forum).

(2017-07-10 02:50 AM)Resolas Wrote:  Forward broadside is the best broadside
2017-09-01, 09:25 PM
(2017-09-01 05:16 PM)Resolas Wrote:  Well it is a themed build, so I might have other plans to do with the rest of them

And I have the patience to finish the ulterior motive, until its done, sure, they'll all be uploaded

Looking forward to it ^^

If you think my spelling is weird, well... I'm french, so you're right
2017-09-02, 10:25 PM
Looking good! how does it do against laser shields? That's a problem i've been wrestling with for quite some time, always seeking tips for strength! Smile

-Do not bring forth an argument as fact that can be disproven with a 10 minute Google search.
2017-09-02, 10:42 PM
When it comes to laser shields, its either gonna warp around its opponent's sides or use PACs against its front. I find it quite common that FBs rarely have side/rear facing laser shields, it will still do some damage but very little (wavefront), its laser system isn't very big, maybe I could sacrifice some energy storage for more laser pumps Idea