Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Tank Tussle Season 1 (Complete)
2017-09-21, 02:48 AM
RE: Tank Tussle Season 1 (Complete)
I know this entry is a little late, i just saw your videos and thought it might be a cool idea if you did the tournament again. This tank follows all guidelines and it also fits under the 2000 volume limit for campaign. May i suggest a new tournament where the only rule is that it fits under the 2000 volume campaign limit?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1139735981
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-21, 02:54 AM
That's a really insensitive account name dude....
Tank tussle should return as long as menti is up to it currently there's a frigate tournament then battleship brawl.
2017-09-21, 05:11 PM
(2017-09-21 02:48 AM)Mr. Ethnic Cleansing Wrote:  I know this entry is a little late, i just saw your videos and thought it might be a cool idea if you did the tournament again. This tank follows all guidelines and it also fits under the 2000 volume limit for campaign. May i suggest a new tournament where the only rule is that it fits under the 2000 volume campaign limit?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1139735981

It's more than a little late, silly. Tongue The tournament is over. I'll probably do another season of the Tank Tussle later on so be sure to submit your entry then.

For future reference, though, I don't take submissions via the workshop or by forum post in most cases. Also, yeah, you'll need to pick a different name. I'm not saying "by Mr. Ethinic Cleansing" in my videos, lol.
2017-09-21, 07:23 PM
lmao ethnic cleansing XDDDDD

also idk about the "volume limit only", then everyone would pack on a bunch of heavy armor, i think cost is more representitive of the "power" of a vehicle than the volume
2017-09-21, 08:32 PM
I would oblige to a name change, sorry i use it for everything, but im not quite sure how to do that here.
2017-09-21, 08:50 PM
(2017-09-21 08:32 PM)Mr. Ethnic Cleansing Wrote:  I would oblige to a name change, sorry i use it for everything, but im not quite sure how to do that here.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd just need something different to call you by in the videos. I don't really mind the name, but people who watch my channel might. And by might I mean will. XD
2017-09-21, 08:54 PM
(2017-09-21 08:50 PM)Menti Wrote:  
(2017-09-21 08:32 PM)Mr. Ethnic Cleansing Wrote:  I would oblige to a name change, sorry i use it for everything, but im not quite sure how to do that here.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd just need something different to call you by in the videos. I don't really mind the name, but people who watch my channel might. And by might I mean will. XD

Just say it was made by the Paladan Firm. Makes things simple and family friendly, and yes i know that's not the correct spelling for paladin
2017-09-22, 12:46 AM
(2017-09-21 08:54 PM)Mr. Ethnic Cleansing Wrote:  
(2017-09-21 08:50 PM)Menti Wrote:  

Just say it was made by the Paladan Firm. Makes things simple and family friendly, and yes i know that's not the correct spelling for paladin

You'll have to remind me when you actually submit an entry to an active tournament.
2017-09-23, 07:38 AM
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Tongue