Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Tank Tussle Season 1 (Running)
Yesterday, 04:50 PM
RE: Tank Tussle Season 1 (Running)
Instigator is another hover. Nice! Cool to see these even if it's a big risk and usually no reward. Although this time it managed to fly over its opponent instead of ramming it in exchange for a bit of DQ time. Interesting.
Legionnaire is a KV Tog-2. XD Looong and stronk! Or a tank limousine? Funny looking but cool! Turns surprisingly well despite the length!

I like the turret of Ares a lot! Also nice colors even if it would be kinda useless for camo. Nice design!
Attavian had a big fat turret. I approve! Also nice camo the would actually work in many places.
Both had excellent armor and firepower. They had a really good brawl... I mean tussle. XD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 05:33 PM
instigator is a beautiful design!
lol i thought for sure the legionaire had a hull mounted gun, until that entire giant turret started swining around like a city bus on a marry-go-round XD

good fight on the other one, perhaps the ares class had an unlucky blow on that first round
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
eh it's just a shame I didn't put much resources in protecting the turret neck :/ was the biggest weakness once the front was penned. Also @menti the Legionnaire is more so a mid to short range fighting tank, as you could see in the engagement.
Today, 01:05 AM
Wow, that was a tense battle! The Attavian is an excellent design, would not have been ashamed to lose that battle. I think Menti was probably right about the under-hull turret pop, but who knows?

The instigator is also a pretty cool looking design.