Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Aubrey-Maturin Lodge (general discussions)
2017-09-02, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 01:08 PM by mrvecz.)
RE: The Aubrey-Maturin Lodge (general discussions)
Like there arent any written rules for that, since FTD is pretty much a new type of game on its own, Blueprints are unique things and have no regulation on them. (Aside from one's established between people)

But well... its common sense to ask for permission first before taking the designs in.

[Image: vP4vDHc.png]

Check out my Zrytix, Land RTS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-09-02, 10:08 AM
(2017-09-02 09:52 AM)mrvecz Wrote:  But well... its common sense to ask for permission first before taking the designs in.

Yeah, I just sent Majyst a pm to check if the onyx designers don't object.

I'm trying to draw a few little concept plan for outlandish ships, but it's really enervating to not actually be able to run the game. I'm looking to borrow a cheapskate windows laptop from family that can miss them, and I might check there.

"If you don't know what to do, there's actually a chance of doing something new"
-Philip Glass

"A god is a perfect excuse for the unexcusable"
- Salman Rushdie
Find all posts by this user
2017-09-09, 05:00 PM
Please remove all aim point selections from OW units. I found the reason why they can wreck my units so fast compared to your made one's. If they core my ammo and AI with HE.

2017-10-08, 02:17 PM
Well, due to financial troubles (as a student Tongue) I might only be getting a new pc capable of running the game again after next month. Anything quicker would be a stroke of good luck indeed.

I've noticed the amount of posts here has slackened quite a bit in regards to found bugs or broken designs, but keep them coming by all means!
I want to be aware of as many issues as possible to fix when I can get back at it.

I know that mrvecz and many advanced players have taken note of some more fundamental issues with the campaign, and while I can do my best to address those, I am still but one person trying to fix all this stuff up with my intermediate skillset.

"If you don't know what to do, there's actually a chance of doing something new"
-Philip Glass

- Salman Rushdie
2017-11-13, 09:40 AM
I finally scrabbled my courage together and made a facebook account solely for the purpose of notifying Lathland that this campaign is sitting here if he needs material after his current neter playthrough.

He expressed moderate interest as such, so that could be promising.

-Philip Glass

- Salman Rushdie
2017-11-13, 02:52 PM
(2017-11-13 09:40 AM)Carolus Magnus Wrote:  I finally scrabbled my courage together and made a facebook account solely for the purpose of notifying Lathland that this campaign is sitting here if he needs material after his current neter playthrough.

He expressed moderate interest as such, so that could be promising.

If i were you, i would fix the fundamental issues with campaign first before i would even think about sending a word to letsplayers