Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hmm, a new kind of bot perhaps?
2017-07-16, 11:09 PM
RE: Hmm, a new kind of bot perhaps?
(2017-07-16 10:40 PM)Snakehead Wrote:  I say we are all dumb and the only sentient creture on this plant is the snail or the worm or the slug

Edit: Should i change my signature its getting kind of annoying

If you're right, that means you are probably wrong. If you're wrong, that mean's you're possibly right.

Also I can't believe you are even allowed to have a sig that massive.

H͢elp!̵ I'͝ve bee͡n t̛rapped͜ ͏i͝n̢ ́my͝ co̕mpu͜t̴er! ҉A ҉bo̵t͢ ͏c̶o̷n̨ţrol͢s ҉m̸y͘ body͏!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-07-17, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-07-17 05:44 AM by afjklol.)
RE: Hmm, a new kind of bot perhaps?
(2017-07-16 11:09 PM)Unhinged mechanic Wrote:  
(2017-07-16 10:40 PM)Snakehead Wrote:  I say we are all dumb and the only sentient creture on this plant is the snail or the worm or the slug

Edit: Should i change my signature its getting kind of annoying

If you're right, that means you are probably wrong. If you're wrong, that mean's you're possibly right.

Also I can't believe you are even allowed to have a sig that massive.
Good catch... It is a paradox.
If we are dumb, then what he just said can't be taken seriously and he is wrong. But if he is wrong implying he is smart enough to make this judgement, then it is true; hence we are dumb... which means he couldn't of made such observation... and the loop continues.

Also, I'm surprised there is such a big sig. I consider my sig pretty big.... but that is just... why...

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply