Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[TG] Dawn & Dusk replacements
2017-06-21, 12:11 AM
[TG] Dawn & Dusk replacements
Old Dawn and Dusk are horribly out of date, and do not conform well to the design standards of the other vehicles. Replacements correct that.

Intended to follow Eternal and Infinity chronologically, as an early vehicle design produced by the AIs after information exchange with SS.

Armaments are largely unchanged. Dusk laser turret replaced with PAC. Sub-spawns updated and preserved.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Dawn.blueprint (Size: 130.19 KB / Downloads: 6)
.blueprint  Dusk.blueprint (Size: 144.3 KB / Downloads: 5)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-06-21, 02:29 AM
RE: [TG] Dawn & Dusk replacements
Loving the look. The mix of conventional elements with typical TG parts works well. I like how the Dusk has more webbing struts than its partner.
2017-06-21, 06:04 AM
(2017-06-21 02:29 AM)Vorpalim Wrote:  Loving the look. The mix of conventional elements with typical TG parts works well. I like how the Dusk has more webbing struts than its partner.

For pair vehicles, I like to use the webbing as one of the ways to make them distinct. I've tried to carry that theme across all of my TG designs.
2017-06-21, 11:07 AM
Alrighty, ive taken them.

On the Dusk ship I messed with the PAC settings, the ship could recharge the batteries faster than the PAC was draining so I overcharged the pack to 2.0
Also, I changed some settings so it was more accurate at range.
Also changed the RoF to 3.5 from 2.0, sorry!

Didnt change anything else, btw, I like those little drones. Not super effective but they are fun.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Dusk.blueprint (Size: 144.21 KB / Downloads: 3)

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-06-21, 08:39 PM
I have no problem with adjusted PAC settings. I don't know where it should be in the first place, so it's best if you set it how you want. Smile