Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.7 Average
ANOTHER (huge) SHIP. Armad Armed Forces.
2017-05-23, 11:38 AM
RE: Armad army
Stumbled into here. Look at that, things to play around with.

My tip: remove the railguns and do PACs. They should fit almost perfectly with the original. Smile

(2018-03-12 05:51 AM)Chunkblaster Wrote:  @Lord O' Talons What Anime is that?

(2018-03-12 01:22 PM)Lord O Talons Wrote:  BM effects and docking stations.

---lolwhat Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-23, 11:43 AM
(2017-05-23 11:38 AM)Tyr3n Wrote:  Stumbled into here. Look at that, things to play around with.

My tip: remove the railguns and do PACs. They should fit almost perfectly with the original. Smile

I might of but I'm crazy about symmetry (which PACs aren't).

"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."-TheMightyJingles.

My last name is Proctor
The Proctor is a ship in the game
Yay. I'm happy.

Blueprint thread: http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...?tid=28006
2017-05-23, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-05-23 11:47 AM by Tyr3n.)
they are radial symmetrical.

Additionally, you could hide the firing piece in the tank and use the lenses as barrels, they are symmetrical, too.

---lolwhat Big Grin
2017-05-23, 12:20 PM
(2017-05-23 11:45 AM)Tyr3n Wrote:  they are radial symmetrical.

Additionally, you could hide the firing piece in the tank and use the lenses as barrels, they are symmetrical, too.

But to make it more powerful you need to add the tubes (apart from the sliders)
which makes it not symmetrical.

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2017-05-24, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-05-24 07:06 AM by Tyr3n.)
Whatever treads your tank. You gotta do what you need to, I just gave me oppinion. And Id rather not want to get into a discussion over this.

---lolwhat Big Grin
2017-05-24, 11:04 AM
Ya tanks is good to me based on performance... but...the main problem with all ya tank ya post is... which campaign can apply ya tank for Campaign progress?Huh

Neter campaign mostly water based. Ya not totally not suitable for that. Unless ya modify all tanks turn into the hover based tank. Confused

Ashes of the Empire also zero for that... due of 2000 volume restrictions inside the content.Dodgy

Other than official campaign... I mean unofficial custom campaign.

Azarian Desert probably can use ya tank for fighting... I affraid only old version Azarian Deser. Expect of bugs inside.Confused

Zrytix is RTS mode. Ya cant brought any ya designs into the game. Ya have to use the faction given for ya.Wink

Terrus Asunder is water base battle CC. Only if ya using hover tank. So yes its for ya. Follow their updates to avoid getting outdated version of CCConfused

Planet Intersea... I didn't hear any feedback once they test his CC. There's a problem which might be my problem at installing. They are Cold War based style. That might be ya taste to use on CC. But.... one think ya need to consider his CC. Ya tank is ten times bigger than his units. His unit more likely "pocket version" or "Micro" size.Smile

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-05-24, 12:44 PM
(2017-05-24 11:04 AM)Monklizard Wrote:  Ya tanks is good to me based on performance... but...the main problem with all ya tank ya post is... which campaign can apply ya tank for Campaign progress?Huh

Neter campaign mostly water based. Ya not totally not suitable for that. Unless ya modify all tanks turn into the hover based tank. Confused

Ashes of the Empire also zero for that... due of 2000 volume restrictions inside the content.Dodgy

Other than official campaign... I mean unofficial custom campaign.

Azarian Desert probably can use ya tank for fighting... I affraid only old version Azarian Deser. Expect of bugs inside.Confused

Zrytix is RTS mode. Ya cant brought any ya designs into the game. Ya have to use the faction given for ya.Wink

Terrus Asunder is water base battle CC. Only if ya using hover tank. So yes its for ya. Follow their updates to avoid getting outdated version of CCConfused

Planet Intersea... I didn't hear any feedback once they test his CC. There's a problem which might be my problem at installing. They are Cold War based style. That might be ya taste to use on CC. But.... one think ya need to consider his CC. Ya tank is ten times bigger than his units. His unit more likely "pocket version" or "Micro" size.Smile

It turns out I'm a sneaky bugger. I know how to edit volume. Wink

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2017-05-24, 02:16 PM
CHEATTERR!! Ermm... joke around. Sorry... Big Grin

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-05-24, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-05-24 02:25 PM by benzo711.)
(2017-05-24 02:16 PM)Monklizard Wrote:  CHEATTERR!! Ermm... joke around. Sorry... Big Grin

Yeah, I know I'm a bit of a cheater. I just saw things like the Omnitorus, the Treadstone and the Rhino and I wanted to make and use something like that (in the case of the Leviathan).

Big Grin

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.

2017-05-26, 07:02 PM
Tiny update: Accidentally had secondary cannons hooked up to the "movement and railguns" AI. It's fixed now. Herp a derp.

My last name is Proctor
Yay. I'm happy.