Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Battleship Yamato! Modernized and Unmodernized
2017-05-19, 05:20 AM
RE: Battleship Yamato! Modernized and Unmodernized
Pretty scary amount of Vulcan! Ill be honest though, any more than 2 or 3 is probably too many, Ftd has a max projectile pool, after which shells start despawning.

I love big ships however, so nice job on that, she could probably use some slightly finer shaping though and a more squared belt I think.

[Image: EwYtNDC.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-19, 07:04 AM
(2017-05-19 05:20 AM)Glayn Wrote:  Pretty scary amount of Vulcan! -other stuffs-

I wonder what the burst mass that thing is? Its gotta be something insane with that many Vulcans.

On the other hand the Un Pollo 11 sped up too much and left his hamster behind when trying to exit the atmosphere.
-Zyonix 2K16
Find all posts by this user
2017-05-19, 08:48 AM
Yeah those vulcans will wipe the air clean! By the way nice ship, looks great but I'm sure it could be even better if you put a little more time into the superstructure Tongue I know they're annoying to build though haha

Founder of the Supreme Raykorian Navy
2017-05-19, 07:15 PM
(2017-05-19 08:48 AM)MultiFlashNinja Wrote:  Yeah those vulcans will wipe the air clean! By the way nice ship, looks great but I'm sure it could be even better if you put a little more time into the superstructure Tongue I know they're annoying to build though haha

Cries. How do you even build the pagoda they look so ambiguousHuhHuhAngry
2017-05-19, 10:26 PM
Pagodas are super tedious because of all the different shapes on them, the Yamato should be a bit easier since lost of the different shapes are from AA emplacements and not from different decks of the pagoda.

"A warship isn't really a warship until it wears a cute schoolgirl uniform" -Me
2017-05-20, 12:18 AM
Yeah I don't think I could handle trying to build any kind of pagoda superstructure xD They look so nice though!

Founder of the Supreme Raykorian Navy