Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
SpinBlocksMadness
2017-07-13, 11:56 AM
RE: SpinBlocksMadness
(2017-07-13 11:41 AM)Tyr3n Wrote:  But in all seriousness: apply to the Nick to ascend to divinehood Big Grin

All the devmen are probably under their desks from the workload, already.

I'm not sure Nick is interested in having more hands tweaking his game.
And if he is, he knows that I lurk this forum about every day, so he can easily contact me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-07-13, 12:15 PM
Yeah, but your experience with FtD might come in handy with the development on FS, too.

Just saying.

(2017-06-19 03:02 PM)Guaibee Wrote:  Every once in a while I see a surge of replies on multiple threads from the same person...
spooling up reply surge...
2017-07-17, 05:28 PM
Update (still in devtest) in order to work with the latest ProtecTechTools version.
I inserted a new piston (thanks to Glayn for the models), so it's not all for nothing Wink

1.1.5: New piston
- [added] A 1x1x1 piston that can extend up to 3x1x1 (thanks to Glayn for the models)
- [changed] When loading a SubConstruct, it is now possible to change its type only if the heights are the same (which means that a turret can be converted in a 1x1x1 piston but not a 2x1x1 piston)
2017-07-18, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-07-18 11:46 AM by Gladyon.)
I played a little with the pistons, and discovered a few bugs...
Here are some fixes (devtest only, and no need to update ProtecTechTools), and tell me if you find other bugs.

1.1.6: Bug fixes
- [added] It is now possible to stop the rotation of a SpinBlock with its GUI
- [added] It is now possible to stop the extension of a piston with its GUI
- [fixed] The pistons do not stay stuck anymore after having collided with something
- [fixed] When removing the block under a piston / spinblock / turret which is on the mainconstruct, the piston / spinblock / turret is now removed
- [fixed] Small pistons can now be controlled by ACB
- [fixed] Small pistons can now be controlled by Lua

[edit] I just updated the download link because I forgot a fix:
- [fixed] Debug log removed when using the ACB on pistons
2017-07-19, 11:25 PM
just tested and this mod is currently not comptabail whit 2.0, the game will load and everything, just turrets dont turn, so ya just fyi

When in doubt shut up keep calm and use more daka.Tongue
Yesterday, 09:08 AM
(2017-07-19 11:25 PM)Toothless The Night Fury Wrote:  just tested and this mod is currently not comptabail whit 2.0, the game will load and everything, just turrets dont turn, so ya just fyi

It should work fine.
Please zip and post the 'output_log.txt' file located in the '\Steam\steamapps\common\From The Depths\From_The_Depths_Data\' directory so that I can check what is causing the problem.
Today, 09:16 AM
I removed the 'devtest' version and updated the 'official' version.
Nothing new, so if you already have installed the latest devtest version of this mod, you do not have to update it.
Today, 01:09 PM
It works fine for me, no worries. @Toothless it was APSA that caused the rotation issue, it shoukd be fixed with the 2.0 version.