Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[All Factions] Godly Units Buff
2017-04-16, 07:27 AM
RE: [All Factions] Godly Units Buff
Upgrades to the SS Novgorod

-Increased engine power
-Replaced the ineffective CIWS by LAMS.
-Modify the payload mix to incorporate radar guided missiles in case the spotter drones fails and also torpedoes with sonar buoys to attack submarines.
-Removed staggered fire addons to release the missiles much faster.
-Optimized the gun turrets to shoot faster and replace their ammo with HEAT.
-Encased the AI in HA.
-Added more fuel, material and ammo capacity.
-Modified the behavior of the Oblaka drones to keep a close formation with the mothership.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Novgorod.blueprint (Size: 435.69 KB / Downloads: 3)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-04-20, 02:43 AM
Novgorod taken

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Find all posts by this user
2017-04-21, 07:30 AM
A fairly superficial pass at the Fury. Game updates have not been kind to it, particularly CJE and drag changes; this takes low-hanging fruit to bring it from 128m/s to 165m/s. (There is probably 10m/s more to be had from reducing drag by unblocking slopes, but I could not find a way to fix that without removing such aesthetic features as the dogteeth.

Also increased the length of the main gun shells and added a fuse; fuseless HEAT with a penetration metric of 7 is not very scary to anything.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Fury.blueprint (Size: 115.39 KB / Downloads: 6)

Allr andask.
2017-04-25, 06:33 AM
(2017-04-21 07:30 AM)Blothorn Wrote:  A fairly superficial pass at the Fury. Game updates have not been kind to it, particularly CJE and drag changes; this takes low-hanging fruit to bring it from 128m/s to 165m/s. (There is probably 10m/s more to be had from reducing drag by unblocking slopes, but I could not find a way to fix that without removing such aesthetic features as the dogteeth.

Also increased the length of the main gun shells and added a fuse; fuseless HEAT with a penetration metric of 7 is not very scary to anything.

Taken, impressive speed boost for minor exterior changes. Well done.

There was a 2m beam missing from the hull i added back in and a couple blocks not painted that I painted (existing before your changes).

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Yesterday, 06:17 PM
A quick buff for the Longinus and stabilization added for more situations

-GravRam added to the front fixed gun, to help disable crafts before the ram. It since running into gunfire is pretty dangerous.

-Redid the 75mm AA gun, I was disappointed with it. I redid it, it performs the same now but does a lot less damage to the hull when it pops.
-HA beams added to ammo, to protect it from the AA pop.

-Roll Propellers added for when it goes underwater from a ram, it should resurface quicker
-Large embedded thruster in the nose to help bring it down when it gets airbourne in a ram
-A few more redudant Hydrofoils
-A few more rams in the front to protect the hydrofoil skis, and when it happens to hit land or land on a target.
-Removed the ability to close the thrusters, I forgot about the 8 block rule and it was purely visual.

-8 more Reflect shields added, I originally half lazily added them but I can always redo the shields when/if they ever change. They now cover a few holes from the top and near the mid section. The shields are still mainly to protect against a target being rammed. (2 on the large turret, don't worry it doesn't clip anything, its not exploiting. 1 on each Spinblock thruster, no clipping either when fully opened)

-Tweaked missiles, they should hit more consistantly, but a bit slower now.

-Added a bit more underwater detection so it can keep tearing apart the target when its drowning it.

-Large APS had more recoil added. To assist it in turning.

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Longinus.blueprint (Size: 376.47 KB / Downloads: 0)

If thread is cancer, run awey quik and let dem otder pepple deep wit it.
-Lemming 2k16 (Inner grammar Nazi intensifies)
(2016-03-27 12:23 PM)BaronBaconeer Wrote:  8/10 Builds things. BIG things. Will possibly cause someone's computer to crash in the future.
Yesterday, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: Today 04:26 AM by Hikari.)
SD Bishop

Internals rebuild.
-Lasers now much higher AP
-Laser Shielding Added
-More engines, more fuel, more batteries.
(I opted not to use any steam, since its in a grey area right now.
-Propulsions fixed, it shouldn't nose dive anymore
-PIDs for stabilization

-Railgun rebuild entirely
-now ejected to the bottom.
-500mm, 8m Railgun, Heat/Frag Combo
-Minor look change, mainly simple changes, I didn't know how to exactly build the cap.
-Turret well reinforced at the sides.
-Detection upgrades
-LAMs added to help fight missiles

It could use some aesthetic additions of the blues, but I wanted to clear the buff for now.
[Image: 2017-04-28_14_19_36.jpg]

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  Bishop.blueprint (Size: 417.42 KB / Downloads: 0)

If thread is cancer, run awey quik and let dem otder pepple deep wit it.
-Lemming 2k16 (Inner grammar Nazi intensifies)
(2016-03-27 12:23 PM)BaronBaconeer Wrote:  8/10 Builds things. BIG things. Will possibly cause someone's computer to crash in the future.