Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Royal Navy of the Rügen-Tiefinseln [Fleet Dump]
2017-03-16, 10:21 PM
RE: Royal Navy of the Rügen-Tiefinseln [Fleet Dump]
Neat ships man. You got a pretty missile array on the crossbow too, or are they IR torpedoes?

(2016-10-27 12:13 AM)Chromoid Wrote:  AdNecrias, you have earned this:
[Image: EObLzKD.png]
Bear it with pride, my friend. *salute*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-03-16, 10:26 PM
(2017-03-16 11:40 AM)Tyr3n Wrote:  Holy shit, it is just like someone in history ditched the center-artillery idea and real line ships made into WW1 or 2...great work Smile

That's the design I was going for.

(2017-03-16 08:55 PM)Cirdain Wrote:  Can't seem to get your ships to load in-game. Got all the mods you mentioned installed, and even downloaded fresh copies to make sure. Sad

I have no idea why this might be happening. For the first few I also had Extended Slopes installed, but that isn't used. Try going through the mods one by one and making sure they're all working.

20. If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win.
2017-03-16, 10:38 PM
All mods working properly, even installed Extended Slopes, downloaded fresh copies of the ships, still not working. ;-;

Will do refits for warm fuzzies.
2017-03-17, 12:10 AM
(2017-03-16 10:21 PM)AdNecrias Wrote:  Neat ships man. You got a pretty missile array on the crossbow too, or are they IR torpedoes?

Thanks. They're simple IR missiles, not torpedoes.

(2017-03-16 10:38 PM)Cirdain Wrote:  All mods working properly, even installed Extended Slopes, downloaded fresh copies of the ships, still not working. ;-;

Is Steam sync turned off? I know that can sometimes screw with mods.
Anyone else having this problem?

20. If you're not willing to shell your own position, you're not willing to win.
2017-03-17, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-03-17 12:48 AM by Cirdain.)
Steam sync is turned off, but that wouldn't affect me, as I'm using the forum versions of the mods. I'll turn it back on and report back to ya.

EDIT: Found the problem, my download of Deco+ was broken.

Will do refits for warm fuzzies.
2017-03-17, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-03-17 06:38 AM by CapnPipsqueak.)
Trident class Ramship
[Image: jQ67VT1.jpg]

Service on these vessels are simultaneously the least desired and the most sought after posts in the RTKM. They are cramped, wet, noisy and volatile, one captain known to describe it as 'a high speed ticket to a watery grave'. The marinetruppen on board however, kitted out with flak vests and the best military equipment that can be smithed and imported, relish the opportunity to take the fight directly to the enemy.
While these vessels are dangerous, both to their own side as well as the enemy, the opportunity for intelligence, prisoners of war and salvaged materials presents the need for a dedicated ramming and boarding vessel.

Cost: 14,779 RP
Length: 87 m
Beam: 11 m
Draught: 5 m
Primary Battery: 2 x 10.5 cm L/45
Other: 2 x RK-I C/62 harpoon rockets
Power-plant: Single coal-fired boilers feeding 2 3-piston engines
Speed: 34 knots

.blueprint  Trident.blueprint (Size: 118.45 KB / Downloads: 3)

2017-03-17, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-03-17 08:20 AM by Tyr3n.)
So pretty.

ProtecTech

After Cataclysm

more under the "Mods" subforum, because sig space too low.
2017-03-20, 11:33 AM
[Image: uA1H68a.jpg]

A teaser of what's to come, and an insight into my design process for you all.