Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Radar buoys won't fire
2017-02-16, 07:55 PM
Radar buoys won't fire
For reasons that elude me, the radar buoys on my sub won't fire.. When I try to fire them manually the message 'missing sonar/rader buoy' appears.. but I'm not..

Attached File(s)
.blueprint  SUB4.blueprint (Size: 405.83 KB / Downloads: 5)

"Narf"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-02-16, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-02-16 07:59 PM by Combatsmithen.)
RE: Radar buoys won't fire
I have the same issue when I go to deploy my sonar buoy from my missile boat. I've tried everything to fix it

My youtube channel! Subscribe. Now. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOmAfT...Hk6SImmc-Q

[Image: ctaew3-4.png]
2017-02-16, 08:09 PM
I presume you have enough radar buoy holders (under sensors) attached to the AI?

There is one way to destroy shadow: light. But light creates more shadow then it destroys. Join what you cannot destroy

You think light is the fastest in the universe? But, wherever light goes shadow got there first
2017-02-16, 08:22 PM
You don't need them attached to anything to work as decoys. You do need a lot of bouy holders to keep a reasonable firing rate up though.

To work as a radar bouy you do obviously need a holder attached to your sensor AI.

Poke my boat! help me improve & learn from my mistakes. Update - multiple tweaks - 22/3/17
2017-02-17, 12:45 AM
(2017-02-16 08:22 PM)Richard Dastardly Wrote:  To work as a radar bouy you do obviously need a holder attached to your sensor AI.

I did not know this. Thanks friends

"Narf"