Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Palvacopten Traveling Corp: R-Shobu (Standard version)
2017-10-08, 03:16 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ardahukhirin (Thrustercraft)
It's time for Palvacopten Traveling Corp entering Maintainance Time~! Helicopter is da first, before the hardest part like an Airship Class would be troublesome <_< So... here's the list the updates

[Image: KLOoA0L.jpg]

Palvaton 01 Updated

- Modified ACB's Settings for the heliblades functions. Like an Entering Combat and Out of Combat stuff.
- Added PID's for stabilizing the flight.
- Added Battery and RTG for the secondary backup. Just in case run out of fuels. And controlled by the ACB's for conserving the Fuels after the battle.
- Adjust a little azimuth for the Grenade Launchers (Missiles at sides).
- Minor Beam-ish.

Palvaton 02

- Removed the one barrel and replaced the beam barrels.
- Modified ACB's Settings for the heliblades functions. Like an Entering Combat and Out of Combat stuff.
- Added extra attachment. Simple Weapon Autocannon to the Turrets.
- Added 2x of Engine Jet Flush. Located at the Wheels at the front.
- Added Battery and RTG for the secondary backup. Just in case run out of fuels. And controlled by the ACB's for conserving the Fuels after the battle.
- Minor Beam-ish.

Palvaton 03

- Added extra attachment. Simple Weapon Autocannon to the Turrets.
- Added 2x of Engine Jet Flush. Located at the Wheels at the front.
- Minor Beam-ish.

Slihazan A Updated

- Renamed the AI Mainframe so he can have his personalities.
- Changed the APS Shell for Flak purposes.

All the old bp's are removed and replaced to the newest version. Feel free to look around. Ah, If ya find any problems please let me know. Have a good day, comrades.

[Image: VSRWKNc.jpg]

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-10-25, 08:17 AM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Maintainance Time! Airship Class
Its da Maintainance Time~! Airship class is next! Before I run to the Thrustercraft for the next updates. And... several units from Suraya Offensive coming soon!

[Image: f9CRYEg.jpg]

Ishtikuzansta Updated

- Removed 1m barrels by replaced beam barrels.
- Removed some 1m turret rings by replaced 3x3 turret rings.
- Re-adjusted azimuths for the turret rotations for the armaments below.
- Minor beaming and some jet propeller settings.

Yisali Cuttlecraft Updated

- Removed 1m barrels by replaced beam barrels.
- Removed some 1m turret rings by replaced 3x3 turret rings.
- Added RTG's and batteries for the switch power engines before and after combats. Controlled by ACB's
- Minor beaming and close the area for the AI card at the middle, above.

Ishtiharana Updated

- Re-adjusted Subvehicle Spawner position into the lower position to prevent CHUND missile collide with the Ishtiharana.

~All the old blueprint removed, except one is not. And replaced a fixed version. If ya found any errors of these three airships. Feel free to drop ya feedbacks. As usual... see them at the~

[Image: i9u5gDw.jpg]

2017-10-26, 01:15 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Maintainance Time! Thrustercraft Class
It's da Maintainance Time! And... finally, comes to the end to the Palvacopten Corp for the maintenance. Soon... Ahrida Aviatory Wing Corp would be the next maintenance. So er... Thrustercraft class is next!

[Image: NoV5KZ8.jpg]

Lursa Ka Updated

- Removed 1m barrels and replaced by beam barrels
- Renamed the AI mainframes so he can have his personality.
- Change the APS gauge from 200 into the 250 and shells well.
- Added RTG's and Batteries for backup engines powers before the combats and after the combats. Controlled by the ACB's
- Added PID's for the stable flights.
- Minor beamings.

Ishtilurmisa Updated

- Minor overhauls from the hulls.
- Removed Fuel engine and replaced RTG's powered engines.
- Recalculated the PID's settings for the stable flights.
- Modify a propeller. Minor.
- Minor beamings.

~As usual, I'd removed the old bp by replaced em with the fixed versions. If ya found any bug or errors inside please send it to me ya feedbacks.~

[Image: s3ae8EV.jpg]

2017-11-09, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-11-09 09:15 AM by Monklizard.)
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Asmalurakhirin.
The second airship Suraya summoners managed to built to assist the Zarminian Forces. Especially when it comes to the hostile forces using a medium and small aircraft fight against the Suraya Offensives. Asmalurakhirin will answer them.

[Image: Kkg4snv.jpg]

[Image: 2XbvOhT.jpg]

Lore's

After Ardahukhirin summoned into the Zarmina world. Suraya noticed that in the Zarminian records from the wars indicate the enemies to the east and center of Zarmina rely on aerodynamic to crush the enemy from the sea and ground with ease with using their deadly thrustercraft and fighting stance is forward broadsider. This style also happened to the Southeastern Kinnaza Region where the Khirin's Family dealt with the Hasagala's Mercenary forces using their iconic ship. Known as Spacecraft and using the same tactic to rain down toward the Khirin's Forces. With a quick result, Suraya and her Summoners finalize the blueprint they brought from the Kinnaza World. Asmalurakhirin was summoned. Asmalura designed is not just to fight against hostile aircrafts only, she also can cripple down any hostile forces from the sea and ground as well. But not fully fit her role for that. The good thing is... Asmalura capable lower her altitude after the battle to prevent any hostile radars to detect them. Suraya was hope that tactic could be a nice to recover and Zarmina crews or any civilian who stranding on the sea, waiting the rescue come to save them. She's also can fit her role as Rescue Operations if it needs to arise. Asmalurakhirin is using certain stolen tech from the spoil of wars at the Southern Region's Data. And merge with Palvatcopten Corp hull. Suraya aware with the firepowers from the enemy of thrustercraft relies on massive Firepowers and rate of fires to win the wars against the Zarmina forces, and Suraya Offensives. As long she can bring the smaller size of her thrustercrafts. The chance of winning against them would be high. And... Suraya was hoping all her airships, and thrustercraft she and Ashayani work together to make their hulls and Self Repair Ward makes their survivability much longer.

Development started after Ardahukhirin released. 17 Asmalurakhirin were summoned and ready to make full-scale operation all across the Zarmina Remote Islands.

Armaments

[Image: JaVfEOB.jpg]

Weapons

- 4x of 400m Twin Barrel Asmalura. APS Canons, Primary Weapon. Doesn't have the autoloader and Azimuth systems. Good against all units she encounters. Great against slow vehicles, especially on naval types.
- 3x of 80mm Auto Gun Asmalura A. APS Canons, Secondary weapon. AA purposes. Good against the small and medium size of aircrafts.
- 2x of 80mm Auto Gun Asmalura B. APS Canons, Secondary weapon. AA purposes. Good against the small and medium size of aircrafts.
- 1x of 100mm Mounted Canon Asmalura. APS Canons. Secondary Weapon. Use as defend against any hostile forces attempt to get closer. Good against the small and medium size of any units she encounters.
- 16x of 6m gantry Missiles Launchers. Frags Warheads. Good against any units who caught by her sight.

Defences

- Bunch of Laser Defences
- 8x of Sticky Flares

Misc

1x Repair Ward

Detections

1x Passive Radar 360
1x Snooper
3x Camera 360
6x Camera 90
2x Laser Finder Trackers
2x Radar Gimbals
2x Range Finder 5m Armors

~Ya can find her at~

[Image: i9u5gDw.jpg]

2017-12-27, 02:52 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: R-Shobu (Standard version)
Alden received the data about the long-lost technology from the 21st Century. R-Shobu it called. The Standard Attack Helicopter design to assault the enemies with standard armaments. Well...let see.

[Image: XYeQfBQ.jpg]

[Image: vc85BSU.jpg]

Lore's

When Aldenese Hans bought the Sarubia Tank and mass produced for to figure out how effective to blast the Alexandria ground forces which currently sighted at the north shore. Especially when it comes to Alden's Main base of his Tank factory out there. I (Palvaton) noticed that he (Alden) was too carried away and purchased the other units. Unfortunately... he (Alden) have zero ideas about the flying stuff and I technically got the attention from one of the data's he bought it. The attack helicopter, R-Shobu and the rest the variant armaments. Aldenese Hans hand over the rest the units he didn't have the power to create to me (Palvaton) and Wilma. Wilma takes over the plane's data and I go with the helicopter, thrustercraft, and... airship. Alden said he would like to go with me to flight test. But I concerned with his air-sickness. I don't want my newest helicopter to fill up with the stinky fluids and it makes me harder to clean up the mess.

R-Shobu is Attack Helicopter designed to assault the enemy forces from the ground with distance herself at 500m if I remember correctly. But not really good at the air. Armed with standard HE's Missiles and Standard Autocannon. But...problem is... This chopper is very...very fragile. Especially at the rotor blades. I somehow those the dediblades are...paper made. Too easy to tear off. This would be trouble for her to do the duty without a proper backup unit such as tankers and the aggro maniacs.

Development started after Alden trade with me (Palvaton) 5 Helicopter were built. Two helicopters will use to make an upgrading stuff.

[Image: SlLrDm4.jpg]

Armaments

Weapons

1x of 65mm Shobu Gun Mk I. APS, Secondary Weapon. Azimuth systems. Good for small and medium-size units, plus with weak armors.

6x of 6m gantry Missile Launchers. Missiles, Primary Weapon. Pack of HE's. Good against the small and medium-size units. Great against any units below the water. Excluded the submarine.

Defensives

4x Sticky Flares.

Detections

2x IR Camera Gimbals
1x Radar 360
1x Passive Radar 360

~You can find her and her sisters in the future at the~

[Image: VSRWKNc.jpg]