Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ardahukhirin (Thrustercraft)
2017-04-08, 01:08 AM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Lursa Ka
(2017-04-07 10:23 PM)huehuehue Wrote:  that airship tho
is that a grappling hook?

That hook is carry on ICBM missile. Once it release she begin o summon a new ICBM for the next hit.

(2017-04-07 11:51 PM)afjklol Wrote:  The crane is holding a nuke missile. Very cool

Thanks. Im still adjust her position. To make sure ICBM not hitting my hull when it launch.

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-04-09, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-04-09 09:48 PM by Monklizard.)
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Lursa Ka
The "Flux Liner Corp" lead by Charles (Subscriber) eager to join with the RIAH Conservator Army for the next war in the Neter Campaign. More to says... join corps to fight against hostiles in the Neter. Ishtiharana is the joint corps between Flux Liner Corp and Palvaton Traveling Corp.

[Image: raSKZnU.jpg]

[Image: Wu40V5w.jpg]

Lore

One day, the Flux Liner Corp meet with Harris Redwill. Both of them had discussed, but Harris told Charles to go to Freedomia City. The city was rapidly developed after the Deepwater Guard defeated by RIAH Conservator Army. Charles arrived and met Palvaton. At that time, Palvaton was unsure for meeting in such a place. Weeks later after Harris and Ishtirinia came back from Cold Loch to settle issues regarding the remnant of Deepwater Guards. Ishtirinia's equipment seems to date back in WW2. Wilma, Monklizard and Aldenese Hans were originally German forces. Palvaton met Aldenese and Wilma. Wilma said that those weapons Charles carried behind him coat was ICBM weapon. Palvaton did not know anything about it. Wilma explained to Palvaton that those weapon had been used to attack London back in WW2. Wilma call it ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles).

Charles told Palvaton that he brought lots of weapon of mass destruction (ICBM). With this, it can cut war cost and it was safer to attack from a distance. Palvaton knows Charles possessed knowledges on nuclear. This troubles the natives, Kinnaza. They knew the nuclear terraforming capabilities like what happen to Eastern Region of Kinnaza that still reminded them of the terror. Palvaton told Charles of the natives' concern, however, Charles said not to worry because his design known as CHUND was tactical nuclear, meaning controlled explosion.

Ishtirinia refused to use her people to carry the deadly weapons, but was convinced by Ishtiharana. She was the victim from the Eastern Region. However, due to the mutation from the nuclear blast, Ishtiharana was capable of powerful summoning such as a mass of eidolons to fight for her, Wilma said Palvaton. Ishtiharana also said that Charles weapon capable of such great ability. This could change the war to their favor. After the conversation, Ishtiharana handed her spirit essence of Harana to Palvaton so that he can mass produce the Ishtiharana airship.

19 airships were built and Charles produced more CHUND missiles attached to the Ishtiharana Airship.

Armaments

[Image: QY5vBxa.jpg]

ICBM

1x CHUND Missile. Mixed with APS shells and Nukes to blasting good!

Missiles

2x of 8m long Missile Pods. 6x missiles each pod (Total is 12). Fire the missiles when enemy in range 700m

Defenses

2x of 3m long Missile Interceptor pods. 3 Missiles each pod. Intercept against hostile missiles.

Detections

1x Passive radar 360
1x Snooper

4x Camera 90
3x Radar 90
4x Radar Gimbal

Note: Ya need to check ya file setting to make her build more ICBM missiles because she using Vehicle Spawner and ACB. Otherwise her summoning ICBM will not working.

Ya can find her and ICBM weapon at the

[Image: i9u5gDw.jpg]

2017-07-09, 07:53 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Palvaton 03 (Helicopter)
The third series of Palvakiv Raider squad. Palvaton 03 ready to fly after a long day... Well, here we go~!

[Image: E6LS3Om.jpg]

[Image: lb30t6I.jpg]

Lore

After Palvaton 01 and 02 released. The third unit of Palvakiv Raider squad has finally operatable. Based on look it's still the same the previous types. But the role is different. Unlike the Palvaton 02, she straffle around 500m away from the hostile unit. But this one does the same...except her distance is getting closer. Around 125m and she lay down of six payloads of 3 Gantry High Explosive Bombs to the enemy. With Magnetic set the right times. It will snap the enemy hull and goes off "Tebabooom!!". You know TEBABOOM mean? Boom! That's a common word us... the human shout when the explosions happen. Or... KABOOM! POOOM! Whatever human ideals...but this native has theirs on ways. Teba....booom....

But only weak when HE's goes on the decks but still reasonable damages. But it's better to let that bomb go to the underwater... Depth Charges of course.
Although she has equipped with two CIWS turrets to counter any hostile missiles coming. Still not powerful enough to sustain multiple of missile barrages. As long Palvaton 07 around. Palvaton 03 and the rest of Palvakiv Raider squad will strive!

Development starter after Palvaton 02 was built. 23 Palvaton 02 were built. Half of them were active in duty... raiding enemy vehicles from the sky.

Armaments

[Image: mEmZXFN.jpg]

Weapons

6x of 3 gantry Explosive Bombs. Lay down a High Explosives. Good against the surface vehicle. Great against underwater.

Defences

2x of CIWS Canons. Intercept incoming hostile missiles.

Detections

2x Passive radar 360
1x Radar 360
1x camera 360

1x Camera Gimbal
1x Radar Gimbal

~Ya can find her at~

[Image: VSRWKNc.jpg]

2017-07-10, 11:54 AM
Calling those helicopters is like calling diamond coal. It technically is, but in reality it is like day and night.

Awesome as always and your unique style is just...well, unique Big Grin

I am out of words again, who had thought...

(2017-06-19 03:02 PM)Guaibee Wrote:  Every once in a while I see a surge of replies on multiple threads from the same person...
spooling up reply surge...
Find all posts by this user
2017-07-10, 02:14 PM
(2017-07-10 11:54 AM)Tyr3n Wrote:  Calling those helicopters is like calling diamond coal. It technically is, but in reality, it is like day and night.

Awesome as always and your unique style is just...well, unique Big Grin

I am out of words again, who had thought...

Thanks... although this chopper is quite fragile Tongue. I'm still enjoyed by making a nonsense of chopper physics and logics. I'm sure ya can do as well. I believe ya.

2017-07-12, 09:04 AM
Tbh I recently started to refit a lot of things to be technically a helicopter...including Fürchtenix.

There is only one problem: I am too lazy to refit the bottom of the craft to bear guns, which would help them being more effective.

(2017-06-19 03:02 PM)Guaibee Wrote:  Every once in a while I see a surge of replies on multiple threads from the same person...
spooling up reply surge...
2017-07-12, 09:47 AM
I really like these designs. my faction always ends up all over the place design wise.
2017-07-12, 11:26 PM
(2017-07-12 09:04 AM)Tyr3n Wrote:  Tbh I recently started to refit a lot of things to be technically a helicopter...including Fürchtenix.

There is only one problem: I am too lazy to refit the bottom of the craft to bear guns, which would help them be more effective.
Take da time. I can wait for ya new style of ya chopper.

(2017-07-12 09:47 AM)Karnivool Wrote:  I really like these designs. my faction always ends up all over the place design-wise.

As long ya design is unique, and... rarely ppl make. I like that way even more than conventionals.

2017-07-12, 11:53 PM
Now... since Ishtaniruna has released. One of the aircraft unit who decked on her. Ishtalurmisa will be the first introduced before the others next.

[Image: SvohWtl.jpg]

[Image: vgwyZFR.jpg]

Lore

Ishtalurmisa technically a spoil of wars from the enemies in the Eastern Region open sea during the battle against the Alexandria Empire, and their alliance as well. Many were falling by lightning struck by the Eastern Region native who using shamanistic elements toward them. With the chaotic surround them. Many were fall or crashed into the sea. Leave everything their forces behind. With the Fiery Star Confederation helps. They analyzed and teach us (Eastern Region Natives) how to fight against them using their left over...or rather call... their technologies to against them. But many of them recovered in total damaged. It's really hard to understand what are those aircraft they used. What roles for that...so they're originally for the thrustercraft are unknown.

Weeks later. One of technical engineer name Lurmisa found a way to fight against Alexandria Dreadnought. Using their festival Firework as the weapon and do a modification to make their Firework even deadlier... especially in the water. Doing that process she needs some backup from any aircraft's with her to distract the enemy attentions toward her (Ishtalurmisa). Until she reaches at least 125m closer she can lay down of bombs toward them. Plus with the Bahulu (CRAM Canon) canon which is pointed down to the enemies.

But Lurmisa aware that. This unit is small thrustercraft, plus its fragile's, even a lower calibers can tear them with ease. Even so shield not powerful enough to protect most of the crucial parts. By any mean necessaries... Lurmisa finalized her process. And... Ishtalurmisa is completed. She managed completed two of her thrustercraft. But... one is not fully complete only shields powers not yet installed. Later a word from Ishtaniruna that she wants her bomber craft into her aircraft carrier. But Lurmisa didn't tell her that bomber is not fully complete. Ishtaniruna took away and set sail to the Neter Work to assist to the Ishtirinia as Eastern Region Fleets.

Two unit was completed by Lumisa. One is not complete because of shield powers and equipment. While the other one is currently she fly.

Armaments

[Image: iQlozpH.jpg]

Weapons

1x of 1273m Spirit Bomb. CRAM canon. Bombard any hostile units below her or around wide range 300m. Good against any unit down below.

12x of 3m gantry Firework crackers. Missiles. Bombard any hostile units below her or around wide range 250-300m. Gooda against any unit down below. Great against submarine or any unit submerge in the water.

Detences

2x Sticky Flares

Detections

1x Passive Radar 360
1x Snooper

2x Radar 90
3x Camera 90

~Ya can find her at~

[Image: s3ae8EV.jpg]

2017-09-03, 12:08 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ardahukhirin (Thrustercraft)
Suraya and Ashayani built for their first time for Suraya Offensive Fleet. Ardahukhirin. A standard thrustercraft will be served and aid the Zarminian Native Forces (ZNF).

[Image: qtJCbZh.jpg]

[Image: Yfpj3RQ.jpg]

Suraya's Lore and Ardahukhirin's Lore

Suraya's Lore

Before Suraya and Ashayani embarked with the Idrillian Kingdom to the Zarmina. When Suraya was staying at the Central Region Kinnaza to know more the Khirihinza's people how they build their naval ship from the civilian purposes like a fisherman's boat, into the warships. Suraya also caught something... something that flies to the sky. Suraya never sees her life as the warrior for the ground and sea. The flying airships have been developed by the Palvacopten Corp and Eastern Region Kinnaza, known as Ishtirinia peoples. Lead her curiosities she holds much. She went there to see it more and it was shocked that she saw mass facilities at the Haizahi Highland (From my CC). Meet Palvatonskiv. The leader of the Palvacopten Traveling Corp. At first, Suraya and Palvatonskiv were hard to understand each other. Language barriers, but be translated by the certain Farseer, Ashayani is one of them who helped Suraya to communicate with him (Palvatonskiv).

It took the months for Suraya to understand the functions of flying machine, Suraya's determination that lead to many discoveries on her learning. With many, she learned from Palvatonskiv. She sealed all the layout of Airship class and Thrustercraft class for the future use. Later a group of humans names Alouxia Sens-ripery Sekare, The Idrillian representative arrives from the outer space. Many of Kinnaza ppl were anxious their arrival. It reminds by several of refugees from the other regions. Especially from Northern Region Kinnaza. Palvatonskiv, Wilma, Suraya and Ashayani comforted those peoples. Suraya its the first tried to communicate with The Idrillian's people with all she know from Palvatonskiv taught her. But still is long way to go~!XD

Several months later after The Idrillian Kingdom and several groups of RIAH pioneers arrived at the Zarmina. Ashayani was busy to establish everything for the sake of Zarminian people. While Suraya completed setup summoning glyph to release several warships she prepared to use for the Zarmina Campaign. Including the first thrustercraft Suraya managed to complete it. Ardahukhirin.

Ardahukhirin's Lore

Ardahu, one of Suraya invited her to join her expedition to the outer world to learning more the human's socials, cultures, etc. She(Ardahu) was the first Kinnaza who ride on the thrustercraft and let Ardahu test it and feel it. Suraya would know more the test result with all she set on Ardahukhirin. Ardahukhirin is the standard medium or long range combat unit. Her(Ardahu) mission is to cripple down any hostile naval forces by using some raw weapon like their festival fireworks modified and sealed by the Fahaman taught to Suraya. These fireworks do not use autoloader(s) to fire it. That's why Suraya set lots of barrels in one turret each of them. To reduce the risk of chain-explosions like Suraya used to be during on test on her prototypes for naval units. But not just for hostile naval, Suraya also set a Firework Rockets to chase of any hostile aircraft attempt to flank her, plus with AA auto gun below Ardahu Hull also prepare to greet them. But what Suraya want to see Ardahukhirin do is... her movements... she maintains the distance around 800 - 850 from the hostile forces by any necessaries. Even if the enemy attempt to flank Ardahukhirin. She simply locked her face toward the enemy and finish them who are getting near her.

Development started when Suraya was in the Idrillian Kingdom Spaceship for finalizing her thrustercraft and airship bp's. Seven Ardahukhirin were built by using any pioneers who good at summoning.

Armaments

[Image: btXFYUw.jpg]

Weapons

2x of 400m Triple Barrels Ardahuan Canons. APS weapon. Primary Weapon. Has no autoloader. Azimuth systems. Good against any units she encounters.

2x of 345m Sixth Barrels Ardahuan Firework Canons. APS weapon. Secondary Weapon. Has no autoloader. Azimuth systems. Good against any unit below her.

1x of 100m Ardahuan Auto Gun. APS weapon. Mounted weapon. Secondary Weapon. Good against any units who don't have a shield.

12x of 6m gantry Ardahuan Side Launchers. Missile Weapon. Mounted weapon. Primary weapon. Good against any units caught by her missiles. Great against small aircraft's.

Defence

4x of 2m gantry Missiles Interceptors.

4x of 2m gantry Sticky Flares.

Detections

1x Passive Radar 360

2x IR Camera 90
2x Camera 90

1x Range Finder 5m Armor

2x Laser Range Finder
2x IR Camera Gimbal
1x Camera Gimbal
2x Telescope Gimbal

Meet her, Suraya. I taught her with all she had and now she's lead on her big role at the Zarmina World. Wish her luck comrades.

[Image: s3ae8EV.jpg]