Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Asmalurakhirin.
2017-02-18, 05:20 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ishtikuzansta
Awesome stuff as usual!

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-02-18, 06:53 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ishtikuzansta
Thanks dude, more awesome coming... hopefully a cuttle fish a like will arrive soon.

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-02-20, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-04-09 09:44 PM by Monklizard.)
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Yisali Cuttlecraft
Now... the Ancient Race: Cuttlefish would like to fly to the sky, a Yisalian warrior, Yisali will be the 1st release before his brothers and sisters of Yasilian clan will arrive. Now fly! Yisali!

[Image: ER7F1cj.jpg]

[Image: ZY4PiXk.jpg]

Yisali Cuttlecraft Lore

One day, an ancient creature, cuttlefish name Yisali, stranded at the off shores, he knew that he might not be able to walk on the land, Wilma found him and called her Ahrida crews to help him on the carts, fill up in the salt water to maintain his life. Wilma also invited me to visit him, to know what was he after from the land. According to the Ahrida crews, and horseshoe crab races, they said he saw a a sea creature like Bulangkasu brotherhoods and sisterhoods, came to the land. As well the the Sting ray races like Raluhansa, and Taringa which is currently volunteered themselves to RIAH Conservator Army, in order to restore and retake back their sacred lands which is now under the human hands. Many of other regions were volunteered themselves, and they even prepared to die. But Monklizard doesn't like that way, I understand why he acted like that. This is happened to me (Palvaton), Wilma , Monklizard , and Aldenes Han, back in Second World War era. Yisali would like to be a "core" of the airship. Although he cant control all of the airship systems. He willing to gave some sort of Spirit Essence, he said this Spirit Essence (AI mainframe) be able to connected to the airship I built. A weeks later my crews has constructed an airship, a cuttlefish look like, ready to served as bombers airship. Yisali Cuttlecraft. His airship came alive when my crews inserted his Spirit Essences. Problem is, I cant find solution with two things. One, I cant find the solution to combine with Steam Powered engine, mix up with Fuel Engine. It wont fly, except for "My Team" side. Second, Yisali Cuttlecraft not really powerful to face against enemy aircrafts, we built him only for lay waste of any threats on the grounds. But Yisali said he was okay with the 1st, he can propose me even more than Yisali Cuttlecraft, as long we bring him on the deck to relieve his wishes. Actually his wishes is not only for Yisali Airship. He actually wanna use his messages to the sea creatures that, "The hope and restorations of Kinnaza begin!" according to my crews told me.

Development started after Yisali hand over his Spirit Essences to me, one were only built to grant his wishes.

Armaments

[Image: xzcx5SH.jpg]

APS Canon

2x of 250mm Yisalian Canon, Two at front, on the deck. has a azimuth systems, No autoloader. Frontial attack only. Moderate against air.
(AP capped head, 2x HE's, Inertial Fuse)

100mm Twin Yisalian SA canon, Semi Automatic. On the deck, behind, has a azimuth systems, Back attack only, Good against small aircraft.
(Sabot Head, 2x Solid's)

100mm Twin Yisalian Kecil SA canon, Semi Automatic. Below the deck, behind, has a azimuth systems, back attack only. Good against small aircrafts, and moderate against any ground units.
(AP capped, 1x Solid, 1x HE, Inertial Fuse, Timed Fuse)

CRAM canons

10x Yisalian Bombard Canon, Bombers. Lay waste below her while she can. Pack of HE's. She begin to bombard once reach at range 315m. Good against any kind below her.

Missiles

4x of 6m long missile launchers, in her mouth. Front attack only.
2x of 6m long missile launchers, behind, at her tail. back attack only.

Defences

2x of 2m Sticky Flares
6x of 1m Sticky Flares

Detections

1x Radar 360
1x Camera 360
1x Passive Radar 360

2x Camera 90
2x IR Camera 90
5x Range Finder 5m Armour
2x IR Gimbal

Yasili Cuttlecraft fly around at
Airship Summoning Yard.

Greet him, he will do the same comrade.

2017-02-20, 06:41 AM
Looks stunning as always, keep up the good work!

(2016-08-20 05:35 PM)Ramble6 Wrote:  bastardsauce!!

My Faction
2017-02-20, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-02-22 12:58 AM by Monklizard.)
Will do! I will! But still i'm not satisfied to current status when I set em in enemy side, it did not work well like a My team side.

2017-02-25, 12:43 AM
Palvaton 02 from the Palvakiv Raiders! Ready to fly! Can I?

[Image: 9OgvsFu.jpg]

[Image: CNfMf5X.jpg]

Palvaton 02 Records

Originally it wasn't my(Palvaton) ideas to make this chopper when to... straffle mode, this pattern found by Steel Strider technologies we saw from the crashed site near their allies Twin Guard off shores. I suspect those Twin when rogue after been raided by Lightning Hood according to the Shahza's report. She manage obtained one scrap. Some sort of circuit boards. Perhaps I might study this AI chips to gain an unknown knowledges from the Shadowcat wreckages. A weeks later I installed into the Palvaton 02 And when to the sky to test the behaviours of Palvaton 02, I was shocked when he approached the target site to fire. He maintain at least 400 or 500 meter distance and begin to straffle mode. Until target destroyed, he switched back to the normal stances. With a new pattern of these, I might end up installed the other Palvaton chopper. type 03.

Development started after received from the wreckage of Shadow Cat. A total 13 choppers were built. 2 were used to train a natives become a pilot for a new straffles mode.

Armaments

[Image: uEcUyXb.jpg]

APS Canons

2x of 100mm Canon, No autoloaders. Good against small unit.
(Sabot Head, 2x Solids)

Missiles

2x of 6m long Launchers. Doesnt have One turn or Target prediction. Standard weaponary. Good against ground units and naval units.

Defences

4x of 2m long Missile Interceptors. Good against Missiles.

Detections

2x Passive radar 360
1x Radar 360
1x camera 360

1x Camera Gimbal
1x Radar Gimbal

Palvaton 02 stationed near
The Helicopter Hangar

with his brother, Palvaton 01,03,04,05,06 and 07. greet them well comrade.

2017-03-09, 09:56 PM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Palvaton 02
The first unit for Thrustercraft class has arrived! Lursa Ka! Fly!! Now!!!

[Image: Xr8a62E.jpg]

[Image: Tiu5MvC.jpg]

Lursa Ka Records

First, the first I (Palvaton) would to says that, I barely made a new prototype for Ka Saluri's warriors, with a strange combination hulls. Although his armours are wood mixed with metals for reinforce the vital parts, especially his twin canon at front where the ammo rack is. This is why I already applied those ammo ejectors, incase worse case happen. The armaments is all good, but what a great thing is... his movements are more weirdos... unlike Palvaton 01 and Palvaton 02. They can do only straffle mode, Lursa Ka can do the same. But the best thing is, he can fall back to make safe distance between him and hostile units, as long he maintain at distance 750m, at least he can managed to dodge from CRAMs or even dangerous APS canons. But somehow his luck might not really sided him, I'm still didnt achieved the something I didn't explore. Fooling enemy AI predictions... thats I'm currently working on. So... for now. He was in the good stages to process him and upgrade him for the future. Ka Saluri is not alone for this, he also has a warrior teams awaiting my order to the next phases. it mean... they are another brothers for Ka Saluri's Warrior coming.

Development started once Lursa Ka volunteered for air wing combat. One were built and ready for trial... a new movement... new tricks!

Armaments

[Image: Fwi2HX3.jpg]

APS Canons

2x of 175mm Twin Auto Canons. Mounted weapon, front. Frontal Combat Only, good against any units.
(AP Capped Head, 2x Solid)
(Composite Head, 3x Frags, Inertial Fuse, Base Bleeder)

1x of 100mm Auto Canons, MG weapon, back. Suitable combat. Good against Small units.
(Composite Head, 3x Frags, Inertial Fuse, Timed Fuse)

Missiles

6x of 6m long Frag Missiles, IR + Camera systems.

Defences

12x of 2m Missile Interceptors. Counter against any hostile missiles, except torpedos.

Detections

2x Camera 360
1x Radar 360
2x Passive Radar 360

2x IR Camera 90
2x IR Gimbal
4x Camera 90
2x Range Finder 5m Armour
1x Snooper

Lursa Ka awaits in the Thrustercraft summoning yard. Greet him. And he'll be nice for you comrade.

2017-04-07, 10:31 AM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Lursa Ka
Woooo.... looks like got some problemo with certain airship when they cross the hill... I think... PID for terrain altitude might be a solution? Or something else... and... combination with my faction and subscriber faction for the next war in my youtube channel.

[Image: gjt1c9n.png]

2017-04-07, 10:23 PM
(2017-04-07 10:31 AM)Monklizard Wrote:  Woooo.... looks like got some problemo with certain airship when they cross the hill... I think... PID for terrain altitude might be a solution? Or something else... and... combination with my faction and subscriber faction for the next war in my youtube channel.

[Image: gjt1c9n.png]

that airship tho
is that a grappling hook?

may the squirrels reign supreme
2017-04-07, 11:51 PM
The crane is holding a nuke missile. Very cool

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]